Reviews for An Afternoon in Babysitting
This is nice.
ShadowWren chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
_
wiccanforever chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
I loved this story just like all the others. Sorry, that I Haven't reviewed for the first few stories, but I forgot to. I am seriously addicted to these Olivia stories. You must have put a spell on your writing!
quillsandbolts chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
I liked this...very humorous :) And I like your lightening-up on Piper, too, it's more real.
quillsandbolts chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
This sounds like it'll be good :) Hey, I just realized that you've mentioned that all McNiells have two powers. We know Gran has telepathy and then what? The father has explosions and transfiguration, the mother has electrokinesis and what?

Olivia has pyro and telekinesis. Bruce has aerokinesis and transfiguration. Harry has telepathy and what?

And will we ever find out more about the Olivia from the alternate dimension?
Matt chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
I agree that Cole and Olivia should get married and have a daughter named Angela McNeill Turner and she is just as powerful as Wyatt and she is a month younger than Chris
Dcrawford84 chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
I hope you update soon!
katbaby chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Great chapter. I can hardly wait for more. Thanks for your writing. You have a great ability to make your characters seem real. Please keep up this great story line! Olivia and Cole's relationship is awesome.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Not bad!

The worries I had about Cole becoming too soft in the previous chapter have lessened greatly. You have done a good job using the traditional "stuck with a baby" scenerio to explore Cole's character and the dynamics of the relationshp between him and Olivia.

I love his comments about how he has had to deal with "coitus interuptus," and how this experience has made him want to use "contraceptives as much as possible." Do me a favor, please have him stick to his word. Don't have Cole and Olivia living happily ever after in wedded bliss with a young one on the way, until the conclusion of this series!

Cole's "we shoudn't be here" reaction to the walk in the park is very in character. Throughout the series he was very often too paranoid about demonic attacks to "enjoy the moment."

However, did you have to include the scene of Cole changing the diaper? We all know what happens to characters the first time they have to change a baby boy!
Dcrawford84 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I think Olivia and Cole should get married.
katbaby chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Loved the story. Great humor. I hope you are going to write more updates on the Cole and Olivia love story. In this story and the Valhalla story, my imagination started going on Phoebe's empathic ability and Cole's love for Olivia. Thanks for writing a story with a woman who accepts all of Cole. Keep up the great story.
TheDarkTwistedFantasy chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Great chapter and i don't think this makes Cole too soft. He showed great interest in the baby Phoebe carried and that was Cole not The Source. Now i don't think he has much interest in Leo and Piper's little brat but hey it's a fanfic:) Keep writing i think your fics are awesome even if i'm not really into Mary Sues.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Interesting chapter, it is nice to see Cole's feelings about the baby that was possibly to be.

However I'm a bit surprised to see Cole and Olivia so willing to take care of Wyatt, considering their feelings about the parents. In all honesty, seeing Cole bonding with Wyatt is a bit out of character.

While Christian Troy took very quickly to little Wilber, I don't think the same is true for Cole.

In the episode where Leo and Piper were "playing parents," and had that doll, Cole wanted nothing to do with the fake kid and showed no interest in babies and parenting. He seemed more to be the type who would be annoyed by a kid, the crying, the spitting up, the dirty diapers, not the type to bond instantly. I really think this makes Cole a tiny bit too soft!