Reviews for Coffee Girl
PJ chapter 14 . 4/5
Such a great fic! Love the simplicity of romance here! No great deal of melodrama here which is something I like! Thanks so much! couldn't stop reading it! :D
She's a Pistol chapter 14 . 2/11
Cue fangirling. I knew that was going to be the last line! Seriously when I made that last review that's exactly what I thought, just in different context. That was amazing. Loved it.
She's a Pistol chapter 11 . 2/11
Awwww. How in the world is he going to find out her name? "By the way, I know we're dating, but who ARE you?" Lol
She's a Pistol chapter 8 . 2/11
You are absolutely right about anything you've mentioned thus far about liberals...I mean business. Business. And I love how their relationship has evolved. I can't wait to keep reading!
jacelooksbetterinblack chapter 14 . 1/26
Wow this story is old! And I read this way back in September of last year but realized that I totally forgot to review. Idk if you keep up with FF anymore but I just want to let you know that you did a phenomenal job with this fic! It was short, simple and sweet yet had so much depth and meaning that it left me breathless. I love how you brought Kaiba and Serenity *ahem" Coffee Girl, together. It was so cute and emotional! I love how he never finds out her name (which may be unrealistic in real life but here it definitely works!) The story was that much better because of it.

Again awesome job with this and I hope to read more of your works if you ever create anything for YGO in the future :)
Sol chapter 14 . 1/6
I stayed up really late to read it and im glad I did. This fic is inspirational, fluffy, deep and powerful. It was just so pure both in writing and the feelings it brings out for the reader. Thank you for writing and good luck to you!
Sol chapter 13 . 1/6
Uh-oh...
Sol chapter 12 . 1/6
So sweet and lovely!
Sol chapter 11 . 1/5
The smile on my face is huge right now!
Sol chapter 10 . 1/5
This chapter, whoa! It just occurred to me he still doesn't even know here name...
Sol chapter 9 . 1/5
This is so romantic!
Sol chapter 8 . 1/5
The best word I can used to describe this story is deep... and it's amazing because of it. Your a very talented writer.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Wow, this story is old, ten years... I recall this from many years ago, but was looking for something to listen to while I drew (gotta love those text to speech programs) and ended up browsing my favorites list. Though I knew what would happen in the plot, I thought it would be entertaining to play this story in the background while I relaxed. The atmosphere fits my mood very well. Though I never did, and still don't, like the pairing, I am entertained by the story itself and enjoy the business details sprinkled throughout some of the chapters (I guess I'm just geeky like that, haha). Anyway, though I'm fairly certain I left a review years ago, I thought I should comment again, as a small thank you for providing me with this entertainment, even if I know you might not even see this message, since the story is so old.
JemDragons chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
Wow. That was a good finish but the ending dittle was, like, the size of an actual chapter. Hehe!
JemDragons chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
I find this funny. Smooch someone and then remind them that you are in no way related. Good going, Kaiba! ;-P