Reviews for Coffee Girl
This is by far my favourite yu-gi-oh fanfic and one of the fics I find myself returning to time and time again. I've read this multiple times over the years and each read is just as good as the last. Thank you for sharing this fic. I love the premise and honestly everything about this story. I don't review very often, but after going back to this story once more, I just wanted to share how much I really appreciate the effort you put into this story. This story never fails to put a smile on my face and I wanted to thank you for that.
dianalillian chapter 14 . 8/3
Fluffy story, indeed. :))))
dianalillian chapter 9 . 8/3
How did we ever find each other?

The feels are overflowing!
dianalillian chapter 5 . 8/3
It's so nice that the plot just flows naturally. I almost wish to have such a nice love story.
Pure Happenstance chapter 14 . 7/1
This has been delightful. In absolutely every respect; the development of their relationship, character growth, and the style of writing you used here was SUPERB. Allowing the readers focus to remain entirely on Kaiba and Serenity in this manner was marvelous; I'm quite certain I've never seen a story written in such a way before, and I enjoyed it immensely. P Now, on the topic of certain political and economic opinions that you mention throughout the chapters and in your author's notes... GOOD GRACIOUS, THANK YOU FOR RESTORING A TINY BIT OF HOPE TO MY SORROWFUL OUTLOOK ON AMERICA'S FUTURE! Ahem. It's one thing to find like-minded people in environments where one would typically expect such individuals to frequent and give voice to their convictions. But randomly stumbling upon not only a fantastic fanfiction, but also someone who shares common-sense principles that often seem so vastly unpopular? Magical.
One of the greatest stories I have ever read! Love how their relationship evolved, so unusual..
feedthegrimmjows chapter 14 . 1/18
I've read this fic countless times, back when I had an old account on here, and it remains one of my favorites. Great work.
Sharanika chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
I'm reading this over a decade later and still loving every word of it. I wish it continued.
GiaStar chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
Love this story, please write a sequel.
QuiltedRose49 chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
I. Loved. This. I didn't even know I needed this in my life until I read the first chapter. I did feel really cheated when you didn't do a scene of them telling Joey, but ended the chapter the way you did (Excellent strategy!). Then I saw the ending and the universe was at peace again. Thank you for writing this!
PJ chapter 14 . 4/5/2016
Such a great fic! Love the simplicity of romance here! No great deal of melodrama here which is something I like! Thanks so much! couldn't stop reading it! :D
She's a Pistol chapter 14 . 2/11/2016
Cue fangirling. I knew that was going to be the last line! Seriously when I made that last review that's exactly what I thought, just in different context. That was amazing. Loved it.
She's a Pistol chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
Awwww. How in the world is he going to find out her name? "By the way, I know we're dating, but who ARE you?" Lol
She's a Pistol chapter 8 . 2/11/2016
You are absolutely right about anything you've mentioned thus far about liberals...I mean business. Business. And I love how their relationship has evolved. I can't wait to keep reading!
jacelooksbetterinblack chapter 14 . 1/26/2016
Wow this story is old! And I read this way back in September of last year but realized that I totally forgot to review. Idk if you keep up with FF anymore but I just want to let you know that you did a phenomenal job with this fic! It was short, simple and sweet yet had so much depth and meaning that it left me breathless. I love how you brought Kaiba and Serenity *ahem" Coffee Girl, together. It was so cute and emotional! I love how he never finds out her name (which may be unrealistic in real life but here it definitely works!) The story was that much better because of it.

Again awesome job with this and I hope to read more of your works if you ever create anything for YGO in the future :)