Reviews for Coffee Girl
lemerly chapter 14 . 4/11
I stayed up till three in the morning last night reading this haha! To sum it all up in one word it was awesome I love SetoXxSerenity fics but there so hard to find its unreal haha I love how they ended up going out even though Seto didn't know her name it was so cute and full of fluff! I really wanna know what Joey said when he found out about then going out think you could do a one shot on it? I know this has been done for a while but I still wanted to review so thanks for a great fic!
Ducky135 chapter 14 . 1/28
I was a little thrown off cause Kaiba actually acting human, I had a hard time hearing things in his voice but I feel that he ACTED/RESPONDED correctly, so I delt with it :p
As a whole tho, it was adorable and well written, I'm very happy I found it _
Ducky135 chapter 3 . 1/28
This is adorable so far! :D
Anya Evermore chapter 14 . 1/17
Hello Peacewish,

I don't even know where to begin how much this story means to me. I just stumbled upon this through browsing a person's favorites list and I thought I should take a stab at this story out of boredom.
But my golly, what a happy accident this was. This story is everything I wanted in a story. The enduring hardship and love between Kaiba and Serenity was the most endearing and the most loveliest relationship I had read. I love how both characters gradually become each other's support, comfort, and drive towards life and self. This was well written, but the character development was the cherry on top.
I could relate to many of Serenity's feelings and hardships. This story had made me reminisce in between reading about my insecurities and struggles and how I overcome some of them. You had also made me come to love the Kaiba in your story to the point where I am keeping a list of things of what I want in a guy; a guy similar to Seto Kaiba! I know, pretty silly but my goodness if he were real, I am the first one coming after him! Paha!

Thank you so very much for all the dedication and hard work in producing this lovely work. I must let you know that this story has now become my number one favorite story. Just outstanding.

Sending a big hug and love your way,
Anya Evermore
Diana chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Whenever I start reading from yu GI oh fandom I just loose interest right away ...though it is one of my favorite of all times anime
But after thus random stop by and random choice of reading your story
You reestablished my faith in fan fiction
Love every moment and every word and every emotion
I know I am in love with seto kaiba but you made me fall in love all over again
Love you , live books , love coffee ,love seto and now I love chai
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
I don't typically like that pairing but I absolutely adored this story.
Lita Snow chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
XD Oh I loved this. I stayed up all night to finish it. What a great story, I really enjoyed reading it!
kataangkissed chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
I have never really been a shipper of sxs and I didn't think I would be either! Someone recommended this fic to me and I just fell in love! The way you write Kaiba is amazing and I am so glad you included politics/economic bits because they are so central to Kaiba's character. I love how you wrote them together and I am so happy he didn't get with her just because of Joey. Thank you so much for this fic!
cityhunter13 chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
haha I think your writing is brilliant! I loved every single chapter! Thank you for not falling for the usual clich├ęs too. While they are exciting and interesting once and awhile, it's nice to read a "more likely to actually happen" kind of thing. Thanks for the wonderful writing! I look forward to whatever you decide to post next!
chimika chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
Dear Peacewish,
This story is one of the most romantic ones I ever read. And I liked it a lot. Not only because of it slowly buld of romance, that sadly is hard to find, but also because of it simplicety. And I mean it as a compliment. As my mother ones said:''The most simple stories are the best.'' And now I have read this story, I have to agree. This story will be rememerd as one of the best I have ever read. Also compliments to making the characters act and react as there respectif character. And making them fall in love. Thank you for the story!
-Chimika
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
Really cute! I like SxS fics. This one was nice!
Sleeping Owl chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Too lazy to log in. Before I continue with this captivating story at 2:30 in the morning, I have to say I really love the economic theories you've thrown in here (smoothly, I might add). Especially your idea on interest rates. You explained it in three short sentences, and it seems completely logical. Almost irrefutable. And very efficient and stable (if done right) indeed. As an economics major, I'm enthralled. And as someone who loves reading, and yugioh, this story is my cup of tea (get it?).

On with the story. I wouldn't be surpirsed if you gave me more.
AppleCatch chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Oh my days... I cried... Seriously... Oh god I'm a 17 year old boy and I'm blubbering at this! BE PROUD! BE VERY PROUD!
unagihime chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
This is the first YGO fanfic I've ever read, but I've always been curious about this pairing. Right from the start, you had me captivated. Great pacing and character development. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I know it's been a while since this story was posted, but I'm relatively new to the fandom and so I've only just discovered this beautiful story! I just wanted to say, speaking as someone who is generally not a particular fan of non-canon shipping in fanfiction, or indeed a fan kind of romance centric story, that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!