Reviews for Coffee Girl
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 8 . 8/30/2018
hmmmm... I don't think I've ever thought about that tso deeply before. It's always nice to read new viewpoints. Very well written chapter, as always. You've left me with some things to think about.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2018
Ah man sorry for the earlier comment. I read your author’ss note in this chapter and realize you want to become a political writer. In that case, kudos to you

Even though I don’t agree with some of your points, your argument was cohesive and easy to follow
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2018
Yuck. Why bring politics into this?
sorely lacking chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Back when I was around eight years old I started reading this. I figured that it was Cardcaptor Sakura fanfiction right up until name reveal. I was so confused. I don't think I understood it at all, either. Honestly, that was such an absurd experience. How didn't I catch that.
Tiarn chapter 14 . 12/16/2017
I love this fic so much. I read it for the first time years ago and every now and then I get the urge to re-read it. Something about it just hits all the notes I want in exactly the order I want them in. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/30/2017
This is by far my favourite yu-gi-oh fanfic and one of the fics I find myself returning to time and time again. I've read this multiple times over the years and each read is just as good as the last. Thank you for sharing this fic. I love the premise and honestly everything about this story. I don't review very often, but after going back to this story once more, I just wanted to share how much I really appreciate the effort you put into this story. This story never fails to put a smile on my face and I wanted to thank you for that.
dianalillian chapter 14 . 8/3/2017
Fluffy story, indeed. :))))
dianalillian chapter 9 . 8/3/2017
How did we ever find each other?

The feels are overflowing!
dianalillian chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
It's so nice that the plot just flows naturally. I almost wish to have such a nice love story.
Pure Happenstance chapter 14 . 7/1/2017
This has been delightful. In absolutely every respect; the development of their relationship, character growth, and the style of writing you used here was SUPERB. Allowing the readers focus to remain entirely on Kaiba and Serenity in this manner was marvelous; I'm quite certain I've never seen a story written in such a way before, and I enjoyed it immensely. P Now, on the topic of certain political and economic opinions that you mention throughout the chapters and in your author's notes... GOOD GRACIOUS, THANK YOU FOR RESTORING A TINY BIT OF HOPE TO MY SORROWFUL OUTLOOK ON AMERICA'S FUTURE! Ahem. It's one thing to find like-minded people in environments where one would typically expect such individuals to frequent and give voice to their convictions. But randomly stumbling upon not only a fantastic fanfiction, but also someone who shares common-sense principles that often seem so vastly unpopular? Magical.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/8/2017
One of the greatest stories I have ever read! Love how their relationship evolved, so unusual..
feedthegrimmjows chapter 14 . 1/18/2017
I've read this fic countless times, back when I had an old account on here, and it remains one of my favorites. Great work.
Sharanika chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
I'm reading this over a decade later and still loving every word of it. I wish it continued.
GiaStar chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
Love this story, please write a sequel.
QuiltedRose49 chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
I. Loved. This. I didn't even know I needed this in my life until I read the first chapter. I did feel really cheated when you didn't do a scene of them telling Joey, but ended the chapter the way you did (Excellent strategy!). Then I saw the ending and the universe was at peace again. Thank you for writing this!
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »