Reviews for Coffee Girl
ragnvindr chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
Really cute! I like SxS fics. This one was nice!
Sleeping Owl chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Too lazy to log in. Before I continue with this captivating story at 2:30 in the morning, I have to say I really love the economic theories you've thrown in here (smoothly, I might add). Especially your idea on interest rates. You explained it in three short sentences, and it seems completely logical. Almost irrefutable. And very efficient and stable (if done right) indeed. As an economics major, I'm enthralled. And as someone who loves reading, and yugioh, this story is my cup of tea (get it?).

On with the story. I wouldn't be surpirsed if you gave me more.
AppleCatch chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Oh my days... I cried... Seriously... Oh god I'm a 17 year old boy and I'm blubbering at this! BE PROUD! BE VERY PROUD!
unagihime chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
This is the first YGO fanfic I've ever read, but I've always been curious about this pairing. Right from the start, you had me captivated. Great pacing and character development. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I know it's been a while since this story was posted, but I'm relatively new to the fandom and so I've only just discovered this beautiful story! I just wanted to say, speaking as someone who is generally not a particular fan of non-canon shipping in fanfiction, or indeed a fan kind of romance centric story, that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
montclaire06 chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
Yay this fic is absolutely adorable thank you.. hope you write more ja
montclaire06 chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
She knew him? Oh gosh I love this story
Combatflaps chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
Wow, truly a great work of fiction. The story was focused, stayed interesting throughout, and was really very sweet. I just loved everything about the isolation and interaction with the two characters. And Kaiba and Serenity were both fascinating and fun to read about. Thank you so much for the time put into this story. One of the best I've read.
ColdCrew chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
"Most unromantic, unemotional fic ever"?

I sincerely beg to differ.

The fluff is frigging adorable and I will unashamedly admit I made several high-pitched squeals while reading this.

Not to mention I passed an Economics Honors test thanks to the interest rate and downsizing explanations you gave. So that's a plus.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
So wonderful
NecronLord chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Now, I can't say this pairing clicks with me, since I can hardly picture Kaiba involved with anyone in a romantic relationship. But this fic was seriously one of the best I have ever read. All I have to say is congratulations, and the fact that you managed to get me reading this fic for 3 hours non-stop proves you deserve it. Again, congratulations.
arabella15 chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely breath taking! One of the better stories I have read on this sight. Please do me a favor by giving yourself a pat on the shoulder.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Omg! That has to be the best fanfiction I have ever read!
Sakura Trees chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Love it!
Elle chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
I have read this story a very long time ago... i believe it has been over 5 years, and yet to this day i still read this story.
This is one of the most well written fanfic i have ever read. It is in my top 3
Even though it is completed, i will still continue to read this story in the future.
I wish you continue to write more Seto and Serenity fanfic.
Thank you for this amazing piece of work.
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »