Reviews for Coffee Girl
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Well, to be honest I'm not very fond of the Yu-Gu-Oh stories, perhaps because I haven't seen most of the series and I don't recognize most of the characters. But since it was you I thought I could give it a shot.

And I read it.

Just out of curiosity, how do you do to make all your stories so good?

I loved it!

So I hope to read more soon, ok?

See ya!
PrincessChaos chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
PrincessChaos: O...Very original. Me like. _

Kaiba: You like every bloody damn story u read.

PrincessChaos: Shut up...and no I don't!

Kaiba: Whatever...

PrincessChaos: I liked this story a lot, ignore Kaiba, it's very original and I haven't run across a story such as this on at all. I liked your idea of you making Serenity meet Kaiba at a coffee shop. I liked it very much. You did a great job!

Kaiba: You're being a suck up yet again...

PrincessChaos: Kaiba?

Kaiba: What?

PrincessCHaos: SHUT IT!

Kaiba: *Winces*

PrincessChaos: Now...I cannot wait for a update. This was awesome! Please update! I give you two thumbs up! Definately a fave! Thanks!

CHOW! BYEZ!

Oh yea...check out my bio. Please and thank you.
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I have to hand it to you, this is one damn interesting approach. Yeah, a lot of stories tend to do that, but at least some of them are well written.

Not that yours isn't well written, I absolutely LOVE it. Excellent characterization, hell the silence between these two was like music. They didn't need to speak that much. You allowed Kaiba's thoughts to be in place of that.

Please update soon. Glad you're a fan! Read my fics if you want _
Jem Star chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I don't know how you did it but you set out the story perfectly for someone who hasn't seen the entire series. And you did it with unbelievable skill.

For me, as the reader, i was totally in sink with kabia's thoughts. I was totally relaxed all the way through the chapter until i reached the last few lines, and i now have the mild sterrings of curiosity about serenity's outside obligations, and wonder what they can be.

So i got one thing to say:

GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT SOON!
Sakura chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Its unusual, but I liked it! ]
emma chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
this is a really good fic. you discribe kaiba's inner thoughts well. i hate SS fics where they just fall in love with each other out of nowhere. im a big SS fan too, but i hate ones with no real character building. but i like this one..please update!
number157493 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I totally agree with what you said about the plots of other SS fics. I love your writing and I'm glad Seto and Serenity are both in character! I look forward to reading more of your stuff!
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
i like this a lot so far. it's different from most SxS fics out there, being from Kaiba's point of view and having the two not know each other. _~
LSL and rubberducky64 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Oh wow, that was a great story. Very touching. I liked how all of this was sort of in a flow. It was beautiful.
Ciel Celeste chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Delicious and yummy like a good cup of green tea with honey. _
yiting chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Wow what a change! I'm so used to reading your CCS fanfiction. However, this story is no less brilliant than your other ones. I am now a fan of this couple! This is a great start to what I know will be an amazing story.
Ryan Moon chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I liked it i liked how you made Seto alot too _
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67