Reviews for YuGiOh! Does Beauty and the Beast
angelfromheaven26 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Poor, brave Téa...she sacrificed her own freedom for Yugi's grandfather.
angelfromheaven26 chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Uh-oh! This does not look good! Gramps is in real trouble when the Beast catches him in his mansion!
angelfromheaven26 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I really don't like Johnny Steps hitting on Téa like that. Other than that, nice chapter.
Azureshipping34 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Uh-oh! Seto's not too happy to have an unexpected visitor in his mansion!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
Poor seto good job on this one i cant stop crying
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
promises you dont intend to keep LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO good work all i ask is you make one with yami PLEASE
Jessica Kelsch Atem lover chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
The doors and staues need to be blue eyes white dragon if you are going with seto kaiba as the beast that would make more senes get what im saying
Jessica Kelsch Atem lover chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Good good but it needs somthing i have no clue what but it needs it
Jessica Kelsch Atem lover chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
perfect perfect PERFECT but would you PLEASE MAKE ONE WITH YAMI YUGI/ PHAROH ATEM AS THE BEAST AND TEA AS BELL AND SETO AS GASTON THAT WOULD MAKE ME SO HAPPPY :):):):):):):):):):):) 3
jessica chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
few tipy ohs but the story is just wonderful can you make one with YAMI / ATEM
Royalraven007 chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
that was really cute! I was listening to the original beauty and the beast soundtrack as I was reading the words and you stuck to the lyrics very well. And the story is well followed as well great job! SetoXTea forever! :D
MarauderRaine chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
Okay! I have to let you know, that I loved this story. I was sure you were going to make Yami or Yugi fall in love with Tea, but JOHNNY? That was absolutely brilliant.

The way you portrayed Seto's character was also very good.

Thanks for writing such a great story
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
bervo hhm this does yu-gi-oh-beauty&-the-baest-is-done maby yu-gi-oh-does-kaigth-rider&terisin-waith-streehawk-or-the-kiba-borthers-owning-viper
ButterflyKika chapter 10 . 12/13/2008
cute and funny at the same time!
Living Arrow chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
heh, tristan is making me laugh, but then again, he is playing the part of the horse, can't expect much from that. that's really a noce story.