Reviews for Old Friends
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
i love it
Freiheitkraft chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Great little story. Was happy to see what happened years later.
COMPO1976 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I like it. Are you carrying on? How come you didn't go into their seventh year? Will we see the Scoobies later? Will their be a big battle or will it just be a love story?
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
A sweet sequel to an amazing story.
Fate chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
*snickers quietly*

Well done!
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
i think this is a good one shot. but i think you should write what happeneed in their last year at hogwarts!
writergirl1505 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I'm such a fan of you're writing i always can't wait for more!
Nice Huntress chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Lol, interesting. When does phase 2 ome into play?

:p Nixi the Pixi
waynej chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Excellent story, I always look forward to your fics. The Key of Dagon was one of the first fics I read and still a favorite.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
oh, I love this! More PLEASE! ! !
The Fink chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
*giggles* Oh, NICE one. Very nicely done (and the mental image of Malfoy being floated out, upside down is definitely a keeper). After a long and trying day, this was just what I needed; thank you :)
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Not bad. Aside from me being a purist in the number of active slayers (Ranging in the hundreds to thousands), 50 just doesn't make any sense. I know this is a followup to "Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon", but still, I'm a purist. It's an easy problem to fix. Otherwise, not a bad little story.
sparky24 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Nice little ficlet that returns to your Key of Dagon universe. I loved that story and I like this one too. I always look for your stories as they are always well done.
LM chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Aw. that's so sweet...

Kudos for this version of Ron and Hermione.

I suppose the House-elves here are all "wage-elves"?