Reviews for Courtship Rituals
Nikotehfox chapter 25 . 2/17/2017
Ahhh I have thoroughly enjoyed every chapter of this! I love the accidentally married trope and their progression and then the _kids_ and it's just so lovely. Thank you so much, I'll definitely have to come back for a reread!
DisappearingEchoes chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I read your author's note and read the first line. Then came straight to comment that hell yes, goddamn it, I love KKM and I'm already jumping in joy for this particular crossover.
spidermonkeycatbear chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Chapter 1 is a great intro, got me hooked already, especially that last line! OMG.. I have to read through this!
IchibanKenshiMarimo chapter 25 . 2/8/2016
Man i'd really like to read more of this~ i've fallen in love with all the OCs, especially the doctor and senchou xD
stellar2011 chapter 25 . 8/22/2015
Ahhhhhhhhahaha you are freaking awesome!
DaBears1 chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Omg Nami is right on the moeny im gonna die!
Negai chapter 25 . 3/10/2015
So freaking adorable! I love your characterizations fo Zoro and Sanji and their family! So cute! Everything is so believable and I would love to read more.
muahaha chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
So I don't really write reviews much but I read the firdt five words n the anime refrence is from kyo kara moh
kellyrose0902 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
best fic in the fandom :"
hellointernet chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
Oh my god! This is great! God, Especially how Zoro and Sanji got married. The best thing ever! I can just imagine the Roronoa kids going:
"Daddy(daddies?)? How'd you guys get married?"
"I slapped him."
"..."
"He slapped me. On my left cheek."
"I slapped him on his left cheek."
"...that's the dumbest way to get married..."
"...that's 'cause marimo's a dumbass."
"Oi!"

Or something like that. I also love the Roronoa kids and the new crew. The characters are very well developed... even though they don't have names... and they're still dumb asses like the Straw Hats... But the point is, your OCs are great!
Everything is amazing here!
Strawhat-Pirate-Nakama chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
hahahahah i love this if you update it you should do a story about when sanji gets to top zoro
Guest chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
Your stories are hilarious! I LOVE the droll humor and absolutely just love your style. And yes, i love ooc schmoopy zosan too!
Kia
godlet chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
aww man don't make me cry ;A;
Pandarius chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
OMG IT"S LIKE AN ANGRIER VERSION OF KIRK/SPOCK OMGOMGGGG
Pandarius chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
LOL I think zoro got his head kicked like 15 bajillion times in that one chapter xDD