Reviews for No Worries
ilovedana53 chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
loving it and can't wait for more. hope that jason kills jamie and makes him suffer
Mendy Wilson chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
I love it, can't wait for the last chapter.
retiredlady chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
Any chance of getting the next chapter? I know it's been six years but we are still waiting to find out what happens to Elizabeth and Jason, now that Jamie found them.
kcke2pen chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
I am still watching this one. The tension is fantastic. Any hope the last chapter will be posted? Thanks.
lrobinson01 chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
What happened, I really need to know how this fic ends!
pwrmom2 chapter 14 . 1/25/2009
I am new to fanfic so I just found this story. You promised you would finish this 2 years ago and you said you were almost done...come on, you can't just leave it there with a gun at Liz's head. Please, finish this, please, please, please. I mean knowing you said you were about done I can imagine how the last chapter goes, but seriously, I'd love to see you how would end it. If you have anything left in you for this story, I'd greatly appreaciate it. Even if you don't, just wanted you to know I enjoyed this story.
pinklady34 chapter 14 . 12/12/2008
ok, i just found this story and i have to say that i can not believe that elizabeth would have let anyone beat her up...i know she was scared for jason but come on he really did a number on her. btw i would really love to see you finish this story and have both jason and liz finally tell eachother that they love eachother. come on only one more chapter to go!
secertlover chapter 14 . 11/23/2008
Just found this story it good, can't wait for the next chapter.
babeboo1968 chapter 14 . 4/18/2008
Can't wait for the final chapter! keep up the good work.
sherise chapter 14 . 2/18/2008
this was great but you did make jason seem not like jason he seemed dumb. but other than that i liked it.
vicky dockery chapter 14 . 12/26/2007
ok i recently found this fic. tell me there is an ending.
TimsBaby chapter 14 . 12/20/2007
Please! I need to know what happens next.
robinmaxell chapter 14 . 8/31/2007
great story! Please finish!
Liasonsupercouple chapter 14 . 1/5/2007
Please come back and finish the story! This is a good I mean great story! Please Just come and finish it!
fischelsp chapter 14 . 12/25/2006
its been like FOREVER since uve updated. like months FOREVER! PLEASE update like within this week!