Reviews for Bitter Enemies
Simple Plan Rulz chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Please update! please! I love the bit about the bit where ther talk bout ben amd jerry's ice cream! and the bit where they get locked in the cupboard! i love it all!
Charlotte chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Your story is good but try to watch your tenses. You seem to swap between present and past tense i little bit. Its a bit frustrating to read when that happens.
Dancing By Myself chapter 10 . 2/26/2005
YAY! Another Rabby story! There arn't enough of these on ! Luv the story!
Maira chapter 10 . 2/16/2005
Please dont take much longer to update. Before I read this fic there was only one other Rabby and I really like this couple. I must say I was very pleased to see what a great fic this one is. Do more Rabbys will you? You are a very talented author and I'm sure could do many more great stories such as this(but make it a Rabby okay). lol
pastyglue chapter 10 . 1/16/2005
great chapter update soon!
Fallenangels62 chapter 10 . 1/11/2005
good chapter...i still cant see Abby & Ray together but i'll keep reading ur fic becuz its different and pretty funny lol...update soon

~Kaity~
ema chapter 10 . 1/11/2005
more please.n wil sum1 pls tell me who ray is
GMSR chapter 10 . 1/9/2005
i think it really did move the story along, it developed and defined their relationship a bit more. as always hats off to your writing talents and i hope the next chapter follows soon. :D
Funkylocomotive chapter 10 . 1/9/2005
I really like this chapter; it does move the story along quite a bit. Great work!
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 10 . 1/9/2005
UPDATE REALLY SOON! ~chela~
maura chapter 10 . 1/9/2005
i so need more! im addicted to rabby and ive not even seen the 11th series yet! lol. good writing! more please!
striker20 chapter 10 . 1/7/2005
believe it or not, it DOES move the story along, because for the first time, she truly opened up to him, instead of avoiding the subject of herself and why she did the things she did. Keep it up.
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 9 . 1/6/2005
MORE MORE MORE! update soon ~chela~
KC chapter 9 . 1/6/2005
AW i loved it! it was so cute and good! keep going!
ShaneMandy 4ever chapter 9 . 1/6/2005
That was GREAT... just like all the others... POST MORE ASAP! SUPERB JOB! ;)