Reviews for Lost World

i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Still waiting.
Little.Miss.Sugar.Less chapter 20 . 12/28/2010
I love your story! Your such a great writer! I happened to come across your story and started to read it and then I became so engrossed in it! PlEASE UPDATE!
White Jem chapter 19 . 5/15/2010
Yo! I actually reviewed your story once before on a different screenname on one of the other chapters. Consequently, I can't review the same chapter twice. Now that I finally know how this darned system works, I can finally put this story on my story alert. What I really want to know is...What happened! Why no updates! Although, life does happen, so I guess I understand. Nonetheless,...

Plz update soon! I look forward to it! -

Ja ne!

White Jem
sammie chapter 20 . 3/22/2010
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! I F-ING LOVE THIS STORY AND I REALY WANNA READ MORE SO PLEASE!I BEG OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM AND TOP OF MY ENTIRE HEART!
Darrakk chapter 20 . 10/21/2009
Please Update!

This is too good a story for you to just leave hanging!

Over 2 years is far too long, and you started another story!

If you won't continue it, at least add a DISCONTINUED to the summary so others won't have to bear this pain of never knowing how it ends!

BUT PLEASE FINISH THE STORY!
Black-Sun-567 chapter 20 . 10/5/2009
AH! your killing me! please...please...please...Please...PLEASE UPDATE! I don't meant to sound impatient or mean/ a flamer... but i just love your story so much and its driving me insane with curiosity about what is going to happen next! Love your devoted fan... me XD but seriously... i'm begging you! YOU ROCK MY SOX!
flowergirl3211aol.com chapter 20 . 4/4/2009
pleasepleasepleaseplease update! I read this story years ago, and I loved it like you wouldn't believe. I don't want you to think I'm flaming you, but I want you to update SO badly. I read the last part of ch20, and I don't think you should worry about keeping the characters in their corresponding personalities. You're doing a great job so far. I'll check up on you and your story occasionally. Do good! And update too please!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
ugh...
KalinSai chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
now that i love this story, i must ask you for an update _

plz plz?
Krazi3-AnimeLover chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I love this story! This is officailly the greatest story I've read so far...I would really appreciate it if you would update soon seeing on how you haven't since 2007..geez that's a long time but either way please up date I beg of you...!If you don't then I will consider this qabuse for not updating it..it hurts me so there for it is abuse...lolz PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
annemarie chapter 20 . 1/2/2008
hello good chappies i totalley love it can't wait for the next one this Seto-Sesshoumaru-Lover18

over and out