Reviews for Smile of the Cheshire Cat
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love how you write. This was beautifully written. I'm glad someone else likes Reeve and Tifa together :)
Faerlyte chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Once again, I applaud your greatness. Gosh, I love the way you write them. It's perfect. I love this pairing for some reason. Of course, I'd pair just about anyone up with Tifa, but I've got a special soft spot for Reeve.

I'm glad you took the time to write about them. They don't get enough attention and it's not that outrageous an idea.

Great work.
Kelidra chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Good job! I've actually been thinking of writing my own Reeve/Tifa story. This is beautifully written, as was Tears of a Clown (BTW, both stories are now on my favorites list.) I love Reeve-he's the most underappreciated FF7 character!
8Silent Dreams8 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
i just have one thing to say... this was probably the cutest ff7 fanfic I've ever read... - plus i kinda felt tifa's emotions when she contemplated her past... - i like it and
Volk chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This piece was just as excellent as the first one. I praise you immensely.
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Lovely, lovely fic! Don't see much of Reeve out there, much less in a pairing with Tifa. I love the symbolism of Cait's smile and the strange aspect of Tifa's feelings towards it - bitter, accepting, maybe even admiring. Reeve is portrayed in a sweet light not often seen.

And you painted that great mental image of Avalanche staring dumbfounded at the wedding. :P
Ann2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
This story deserve much more reviews.

The story is very well-written. I like Reeve in your story. He is so cute.
Verdot chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Ah, so this is the continuation.

Lovely job. I'm still a little surprised my review gave you the idea. I seem to be inspiring a lot of people lately.

I like your use of the same idea, and image throughout: the smile. Such a nice cohesive thought.

Keep up the good work (be it with this idea or others)

Cendrillo