Reviews for Kryptonite
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
nice
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
"And when you can't crawl, when you can't do that-"

"You find someone to carry you."
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I love how you portray Ratchet in this fic! "I know I'm a bitch sometimes, but I'm ok with that." Great job on all the action, and getting all the "lingo" down so everyone stays in character. I adore how you kept the twins very loving in their own unique way. Anyway, I love this!
Straya chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
SQUEE! Ratchet fic! XD Ratch is pretty much my all time favorite Transformer, so it's always great to find well written fic about him. I do find a degree of irony and sadness in that last line about living a long time/having a lot to live for, given what happened to him in the movie, though. :( (Although, in some ways, to me he's never been dead. Wargh.) I see you've also written some Jak and Daxter fan fic, which I'll try to remember to check out once I finish Jak II and pick up/finish Jak 3. I recently became a total Jak fan, so I feel like stumbling onto your work is like getting a two for one, here! XD Keep up the good work.
PuraJo chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Heya... been reading alot of your fic lately, mainly the Tao of Twins series over at your Dev Art account, and i gotta say i'm loving each one ).. you write brilliantly well, especially the Twins who're second only to Jazz to me. Keep up the great work and looking forward to more wonderful fics
WhiteWings88 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Cool. Very cool. I always had a respect for medical officers (I do for all soldiers, but yeah). Very nice