Reviews for Another Prisoner, Another Professor
TooLazyToLogin chapter 2 . 8/14
Two chapters in and I love it already simply because you didn't rewrite the whole darn book and only wrote the important scenes with the changes. That happens way too often in fanfics. I'm told this will diverge more from canon, and I'm counting on that. I'll keep on reading. :)
requirings chapter 67 . 7/19
I would give my left arm for you this is my fav fic of all time I keep coming back every year to reread it thank you so much I hope you are doing well
Melindaleo chapter 20 . 5/15
Okay, after just gushing two chapters ago, this one was weird. The story is not rated as Harry slash, and I'm not interested if that's where its going. I like Wolfstar, but Harry slash doesn't work as we were in his head throughout all of canon. I can't buy it, and would appreciate a warning if that's where its headed.
Melindaleo chapter 17 . 5/15
I'm really not usually an AU fan, but I was looking for something new and stumbled across this one. I'm really enjoying it so far. The one piece that really threw me out was Harry drinking Neville's potion. I'm hoping there will be some sort of explanation, because I still can't make that fit. I love Fred and George and they're cracking me up, love that you have Ron and Hermione written in character and Snape is still a massive git. I think Ginny's tougher than you've given her credit, but that's a minor point. Overall, very well done. I'm eager to see why Sirius has stayed away from Harry. There has to be a good reason for it, but I don't have any theories yet. I know this is old and I don't know if you even still get reviews, but it's well done and deserves the credit.
fixingahole chapter 67 . 5/8
This is a lovely story - it's a shame it doesn't seem like you intend to finish it. Anyway, a very late congratulations on your baby, and here's hoping that when you have time, you'll come back to Another Prisoner, Another Professor.
paula chapter 5 . 4/10
yumsexysirius
Jack chapter 67 . 3/18
Hey, I know it’s been a while and you have probably forgotten about this, but I was wondering if you were planning to continue this? It’s probably one of my favourite fanfictions in Harry Potter and definitly my favourite au across any fandom I am in and I would love it if you continued. It’s a very interesting and imaginative concept and I had never even considered it myself.
Like this story,,,,,,please update!
catzetier chapter 49 . 1/16
Well, that's the first time I laughed in this story. "I won't just *like* Hermione Granger...", indeed.

I actually started reading this story several years ago and quit it because it seemed to be PoA with the names swapped. But you've actually created an original AU story out of it, and therefore it's more interesting than I thought it would be. And I love the bit about Remus and Sirius starting a school for werewolf children.
noooooo :( I waited so long for the remus/Sirius reunion. I was really enjoying it
Hey Sirius chapter 67 . 12/21/2017
It's been over two years and I'm still stopping by every week, hoping to see a new chapter.

I think I can speak for all of us when I say: Please come back. We need you.
vertigomunchkin chapter 67 . 12/11/2017
Oh no I just read 67 chapters only to realise this hasn't been updated in 2 years . If you could continue writing this doc for me that would be brilliant.
I need to see the bug reunion and find out what Sirius is I'll with!
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 59 . 11/4/2017
The churchy bits are an interesting touch
They have a different narrative flow than the rest of the piece
That being said they do flesh out the world nicely

I still think that harry/Cedric is a weird ship to lean into
I don't think they have any chemistry, though from the scene with Cedric giving harry the password to the prefect's bath I'd bet the rumor mill at hogwarts would say otherwise
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 49 . 11/4/2017
Damn it, animagus was my backup guess
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 46 . 11/4/2017
I loved this chapter

This story as a whole is amazing but this arc is the best so far
I mighty be looking into things where there isn't really there... but your harry is bi yes? I mean he's clearly showing some degree of attraction to both cho and diggory (though I am still a die hard harry/Ginny shipper I don't mind these random crushes that he doesn't know what to do with)
And Sirius is gay
I'd guess at Percy also being bi and interested in wood (they really do make an interesting pair, but with how crazy they both are in the same way about different things I'd hate to be in their dorm)
1,907 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »