Reviews for Another Prisoner, Another Professor
I'm your fan chapter 1 . 5/9
... and I really really REALLY need an update! /3
LadyFangirl393 chapter 67 . 5/7
This is amazing! Please try and update soon!
Babe chapter 1 . 3/27
Please please please please PLEASE give us an update!
3 chapter 1 . 3/26
I'm re-reading this fic for the 76896532457089th time now. This is by far the best fanfic I've ever read (and I read them all, lol).
Every few weeks I check if you have updated this, and I will keep checking forever because I can't let go. I just wish there was fanfiction about this fanfiction. LOVE your Professor Black. Everybody seems so much in character. You really did a great job.

If you ever write a book and get published, please let us know. You are amazing!
Mentathial chapter 67 . 3/21
amazing story
Alya Lilli Black chapter 29 . 3/1
I just wanted to inform you that Black in German is actually Schwarz so without the 't'. I really like your Story. It is awesome!
Smart Ass chapter 64 . 2/22
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I F***ING KNEW IT! YES!
glistening moon chapter 67 . 2/18
I feel like this is abandoned but I want you to know this fic is so very wonderful. You're a very talented writer and I have enjoyed every word. Congrats on your baby!
Photohawk chapter 67 . 1/25
This is so great! Thank you for writing it. I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Congrats on your baby!
bekkivobekki chapter 67 . 1/16
Congratulations! Hope your baby is happy and healthy! Love the story!
lovergyrl100 chapter 67 . 12/31/2016
this is very late, but congrats on the baby. and take your time before updating. I love this story
Taytay123456 chapter 21 . 10/24/2016
There was an interesting element that keeps me reading...I wish to know what this mystery power is.
baby Cyclopes chapter 67 . 9/21/2016
I absolutely love this! It is very good! I can't wait for more! ️️
Guest chapter 67 . 9/7/2016
Congrats on the baby! Just read this for the first time. Took me a week. To be honest this is better than the cursed child, but I guess that's not saying much because that was a train wreck. But this fic is the best thing I've ever read in my life. Please update soon! Love you and all your stuff
Vali chapter 67 . 9/4/2016
just re-read all the story, still so nice, but waiting for a new chapter with impatience now !
1,882 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »