Reviews for Another Prisoner, Another Professor
Joppechu chapter 67 . 8/24
Congratulations for the baby! :3
Yesterday I started thinking about this fanfic, I think I read it maybe two or three years ago for the first time, and thought I should check it out again :D
I'd be more than happy to read more if you find the time to continue :)
I think this is one of the best hp-fanfics out there and your writing is inspiring :)
Estora chapter 67 . 7/31
Mazel tov!

Oh, and also, what an incredible story. To think all these years I've passed by the story and never once clicked on it! Thank you for writing this.
Fox chapter 67 . 7/6
This is my favourite story. Please update!
Congrats on the baby! I was mildly upset when I didn't see knew updates, but real life (especially babies!) are super more important! Best of luck :)
This is a really good story! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
PrincessMagic chapter 67 . 6/3
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

Took me ages to red through it all but was totally worth it :-D
fox chapter 67 . 5/29
please update soon! Wolfstar soon? Maybe Harry or the rest of Hogwarts finding out that Sirius likes dudes? Malfoy being a git? Anything!
lilyluna43 chapter 28 . 5/29
I'm so confused! Maybe Remus killed Peter for revenge after Peter betrayed the Potters and killed the muggles, but how come Peter was burried ? How is it possible that Peter 'died' in one piece if Scabbers is still there? I'm so confused...
MuggleCreator chapter 67 . 5/7
Congrats.

This story is interesting.
PrancerLovegood chapter 67 . 4/15
Congrats on the baby! though i think my congrats is a little late. Can you please finnish the story? it is so good, and the budding romance with Cedric and Harry, awwww
gebi chapter 67 . 4/13
Love this fic, I'm totally hooked now!:)
Congratulations to the baby!
purpleradiance chapter 10 . 3/31
this is very interesting! sirius is fab
thewibblywobblywolf chapter 67 . 2/27
I love this fic so much, and I'm so glad to see that you've stuck with it for so long. I am so excited to see Remus and Sirius's reunion, you've no idea. Though honestly I think the most excited I've been so far was when Harry finally walked in on Percy and Wood. They're so sweet and you've been dropping hints for so long and I've been predicting it forever and I love it. I really like how you subtly include queerness, from Percy and Wood, to Harry's bisexuality, to Remus and Sirius.
I felt the need to google Astrophil, and oh my goodness that's like the sappiest nickname I've heard, I love it.
Overall I really like the characterisation, and the way you've slowly increased the differences between the book and this, like how Sirius didn't cope the same way Remus did. I'm so curious about Sirius illness, I don't know what to do anymore.
So basically thank you for writing this, and please keep it up!
I LOVE this story! The plot is so original and full of mysteries. Scabbers, Remus, the love letter.. Please update soon! Congratulations on having a baby.
This is so interesting. Can't wait to read the next chapter
1,867 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »