Reviews for Another Prisoner, Another Professor
Lila chapter 67 . 6/10
Wow, this story is so engaging and exiting! I’m on the edge of my seat!
So many plot lines that I am exited to see developed and solved- regulus, the letter , scabbers, Lupin/ Black, harry/Cedric, pansy, and many more!
This is such a cool story and I am super glad I stumbled upon it!
It sounds like you are doing really well, family and jobwise - I am really glad for you!
And I am thankful that you said you won’t abandon the story, because this is really one that I would love to read more of.
Meanwhile I wish you all the best and thank you for sharing this story with us!
IronHeart98 chapter 67 . 11/25/2021
I hope this doesn't come to sound weird or anything. I'm just creating an FFN account at this ungodly hour with the sole purpose of following this story!

Recently, I've asked for recommendations of fanfictions dealing with Sirius and Harry should they have had a more... say, happier relationship. This following a number of reasons concerning my internal bleeding and other things. And someone was kind enough to send me here, so here I am, and after two days of intense binging, I'm floored. I absolutely loved everything about this story. It's got smart conversation, it's got witty humour, it's got emotional bits. I'm incredibly surprised. I knew the premise was interesting from the start, which prompted my reading it altogether, but your writing is just so wonderful and so in tune to every character where everyone has got their distinct voice. And the story is just so intricately put together, it's mindboggling!

Particularly loved every bit of Sirius and Harry interacting. (Which, mission successful, I should think.) And they're just so happy together, planning their life as a family now, it's very heartwarming. And Sirius is all of a sudden such a dad, it's cute and wonderful. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story and for sharing it with us unworthy people! I really hope that you continue to write it and surprise us as you've done so far. I tip my hat to you.
Lost chapter 67 . 6/21/2021
Please keep updating this! Its sooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
Moewe chapter 67 . 6/9/2021
Rereading this again. It's one of my favourite HP fics and I really hope to learn Sirius's secret one day.
JustADashOfMe chapter 67 . 4/10/2021
I've had this fic saved in my bookmarks since I was 14. I'm 20 now and still come back every so often to check up and see if there's been an update. I always loved reading authors notes and still remember reading the "sorry it took me so long to update - I had a baby". I freaked lmao

I hope you and your family are doing good! 3
Guest chapter 67 . 12/31/2020
Happy new year, Marauder! I've been checking this fic every couple months for a few years now and rereading it is one of my guilty pleasures. You are such a talented writer. Hope you and your family have a great year ahead :D
Jess chapter 67 . 12/21/2020
Patiently waiting for an update and checking back every few months.

All I want for Christmas is chapter 68 :)

Hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy
Celeste Lucretia Black chapter 33 . 11/26/2020
Sirius seems such a good teacher and even more so a good person.
Cococauldroncakes chapter 67 . 7/31/2020