Reviews for Another Prisoner, Another Professor
willandtheword chapter 67 . 1/27/2016
This is a great fic, really enjoying it. I hope you update soon.
missmaddiej chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
Is it bad that if I had the opprotunity I'd act like Lavender and Pavarti
Bael's Kitten chapter 67 . 12/15/2015
Congratulations on the baby,I will say first.
Second, this story is absolutely astounding. I've loved it all the way through so far. And I predicted Wood and Percy, from all the little They're adorable. They're all adorable. I am very excited to read more, and to see how you go about Harry learning of Sirius and Remus,too. Excuse me if my review shows up choppy, as it seems when I review on fics it tends to glitch or something akin to that. I am so happy to have found this story of yours, as late as I am to be coming across it. I wish you well and what a great job you've done. You're a phenomenal writer.
wish we could delete accounts chapter 67 . 12/9/2015
Congrats on the baby and a fantastic story!

Really, this is phenomenal-can't wait to read more.
heavy horse chapter 67 . 12/7/2015
i've been following this story for a while, really great that you keep it going(just saw the last chapter) it's one of the best plot with Sirius/Remus that can be find on this site!
Congrats for the kid, hope you keep updating !
NatNicole chapter 67 . 12/2/2015
Seriously, this story is all kinds of awesome. I hope we'll get the Shrieking Shack confrontation between the alive Marauders & Harry, though.
NatNNicole chapter 28 . 12/2/2015
This story is VERY cool and interesting, and now I'm going HUH?! at there being a panicky Scabbers but no only-a-finger Pettigrew.
rosestormclare chapter 67 . 11/14/2015
This is honestly so brilliant! A friend referred this to me, and now I'm absolutely HOOKED. Can I please ask when you plan on updating soon?
Dendritic Trees chapter 67 . 10/24/2015
Congratulations on your baby. I love this story and I will keep reading no matter how long it takes to update.
Liberwolf chapter 67 . 10/17/2015
Congratulations on the baby, hope you both are doing well.
caitiedoll chapter 67 . 10/3/2015
Congrats on your baby! I just want you to know that I adore this fic and I check every week to see if it's updated! 3
Guest chapter 67 . 9/26/2015
This fic is so amazing! I just read all of it in two days. I hope you update soon :)))))
Also congrats on the baby!
MangoArcher1802 chapter 67 . 9/25/2015
Great news! Congratulations
Karin chapter 67 . 9/23/2015
This is wonderful! 3 I just finished reading everything and its one of the best things ever! Ill be waiting for your next chapter, it doesnt matter if it takes some time. And congrats on the baby.
SmoakinSwift chapter 67 . 9/10/2015
THIS IS SO GOOD! it's probably one of my all-time favorite wolfstar fanfictions. I hope you update soon and I really want to see Harry's reaction to Sirius and Remus's relationship and I love what you did with Wood and Percy (I TOTALLY CALLED IT!) p.s congratulations
on the baby