Reviews for The Art of Werewolf Maintenance
Sarcastic Romantic chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
Uh-oh. Now that will be a tad bit awkward won't it? Go on, continue.

Cheers.
JJ chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
oh my goodness! why wont you update ? do you even realize i've fallen head over heals for this story? it's absolutely wonderful!
JJ chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
OH! I LIKE A LOTT! UPDATE
Liz chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
This is possibly the best Remus/Sirius fic I've ever read. Its absolutely beautiful, hilarious, clever and realistic. I love it! And that cliffhanger.. oohh.. poor ! I'm wondering if he will flip out. Please write more! I'm desperate to see what happens.
Elizabeth Tears chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
ROFL, oh, no, Mr Lupin is NOT going to like that, I dont' think. Oh, it's so funny and wonderful and I dearly, DEARLY hope you update soon! How about for a christmas present? *smiles winningly*

Lizzy :d
Elizabeth Tears chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
I love the twist to the story! I love THIS story!

Lizzy :d
Borris chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
Continue! It is my crack! I must have more!
TheMunnin chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
Love it!beautifully characterised(don't know if I'm speaking correctly, born to be a spanish speaker, sorry)

The story... just perfect.

Well, I never born to be an excellent reviewer, so I'll leave it just here.

Hope you continue soon, how I hate cliffhangers that are never satisfied, because writers won't continue(gosh, I hate myself then TTU). Hope this isn't the case, I NEED to know what is next x3
Kaorethien chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
lol yea! Nice job, and a very nice cliffy. I like this chapter a lot. How you write our characters is very good.
ISC chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
Very good, and so very sad. Would love to see more.
Mandy chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
Wonderfull story. Lovely angsty Remus and half prick sirius. Great ending with chapter five. Can't wait to see what happens next.
kika-chan chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
oh my! I absolutely love your story! it portraits Sirius and Remus (especially) in such an adorable manner *a bit dark, angsty and hormonal xD*

Keep 'em chapters comin'! x_X please, I cannot live without continuation.
marauderlass chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
This is terribly nice - well characterised, with good insight. The passage where Peter realizes he hates Remus is very convincing indeed. there's a lovely balance between impulse and intuition in the way S & R approach each other, and best of all you *show* it rather than *telling* it. Angsty stories are bit of a drag - you give us the same kind of psychological complexity through speech and action. Keep writing, please.