Reviews for Fingertips
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
nice XD
sesskag chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
BUWAHAHAHAHAHA! I didn't know alucard could type. When do you plan on updating this fic? Please let me know
Akane Suzumiya chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
i couldn't make out what the bloody hell you're trying to say...i can only understand the first chapter abd than the next few...i don't know what it is about. try making the statements again.i'm sure that you are a good fanfic luck!
KitsuneOfStars chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I loved this story! Viva le AxI!
Pip Benadette chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Very well written.
mariel4000 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
AxI rulez!
AnAtOlE mALkAvIaN chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
sExY!
Crazy4CellLegato chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Wow, that was an interesting AxI fanfic, nice job. this was a very good story, I haven't read that many storys with those two togeather, lol. so..nice job _
Nina Davis chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Es gratificante poder dejar un review en español después de tanto tiempo.

Tienes mucha razón en eso del cliche que existe, pero por eso me gusto tu historia. Tiene ese 'toque mágico', por llamarlo de alguna manera, que me sedujo completamente. Muy, muy buena. Es un arte esto de escribir y tu definitivamente tienes talento.

No has pensado traducir tus propios fanfics al español para los mortales que no dominamos tan bien el inglés como tú?

Esa es mi humilde sugerencia.

Nina
Verdot chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
THANK YOU!

Non-cliched writing is my favorite type of writing. I strive for it in every fandom I'm brave enough to write for.

And since I've been seduced by the AxI stuff, I've come across many cliches.

Thank you for the fresh perspective. _

~Cendrillo
Strega Bella chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
::shivers:: Sensual without taking away a single gloves. The story has style.
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Clever! I am a big AxI fan! )
Endless Rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Elegant and sexy.
SirDracula chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Very well thought, I'm certain Mr. Hirano had Mina in mind when he created Integra.
mystery chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I normally don't go for AxI fics but this one caught my eye! Dracula references!