Reviews for Under the Sky So Blue
phil chapter 15 . 4/20/2005
i would just like to say that this is by far one of the best bits of writing that i have read so far on this site. i extremely enjoyed every minute i spent reading your captivating tale. i cant wait for the next book.
The Right Hand Of Fate chapter 15 . 3/2/2005
Yey sequel! There really needs to be at least one to tie up the loose ends, the Harbringers, Lawrence's magical abillity and what (if anything) happens to Vicente. Really enjoyed this story, and you aren't a mediocore writer at all lol. Keep up the great work!

Toado
delphinusforever chapter 15 . 2/25/2005
Good story, but not the best I've ever seen. The final chapter and epilogue definitely make the sequel(s) look very interesting.

Good points:

Spot-on characterization of Gilder and Clara.

Excellent fight scenes.

Quite touching and emotional.

Bad point:

Forgive me for saying this, but Vyse and Fina's characters were not developed NEARLY enough. In my opinion, they were rather one-dimensional.

I look forward to the rest of the Silver and Blue saga, but I don't think you should try to write more than 2 stories at the same time.
Crimzon-Girl chapter 13 . 2/22/2005
Another great chapter! Did you just say that there will be only 2 chapters left? ;_; Update soon. I can't wait to read the ending!
delphinusforever chapter 13 . 2/17/2005
Better than normal. Vyse and Fina's characters seem to be right on target with what they should be. One incongruency though: the "slightly archaic communications panel." At the time of the game, the Delphinus's communication is managed by talking through the tubes everywhere, which would make radio very advanced.
Crimzon-Girl chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
w00t! Finally some GxC fluff! Keep up the good work and update soon!
delphinusforever chapter 12 . 2/6/2005
Pretty good chapter for a pretty good story! But I don't think 32 reviews gets you anywhere NEAR the top-5 SoA reviews.
Sir Exal chapter 12 . 2/5/2005
Aw...you wrote Gilder and Clara so well. Gilder is a great character because his personality is so rarely put in games. Keep up the good work!
christy-road chapter 11 . 1/27/2005
Hey can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck. (I know that was unreasonably short, but I hope it makes a difference)
The Right Hand Of Fate chapter 11 . 1/25/2005
Aw, thats so cute lol. I'm liking this story a lot, and Aika's 'intervention' fits really well into the narrative. I'm looking forward to the remaining chapters with great interest!

Keep up the great work

\w/_
WolfosTerrence chapter 11 . 1/25/2005
*sniff* That was so...beautiful.

...lol XD

Seriously, glad you finally updated, and, this was a cool chapter, even though I'm not really one for romance, heh.
Crimzon-Girl chapter 11 . 1/24/2005
w00t! You finally updated! This chapter is absolutely perfect! They finally confessed to each other. Vyse and Fina forever and ever! Now hurry up with the GilderxClara part!
WolfosTerrence chapter 10 . 1/21/2005
I finished reading what you've written so far and I must say I rather liked it. You're very good at doing ship battles too, so I hope we see more of those from you.

Heh, I know what it's like to get a lot of reviews at first but then they slowly decline. Don't worry about it though, I'll defenetly be here to review the next chapter.

Till next time!

~WT
Ummmyeah chapter 10 . 1/21/2005
Wow. This is really done well. I'll be looking for updates on this, keep up the good work.
Crimzon-Girl chapter 10 . 1/14/2005
w00t! Fina is mad powerful! And did you say there will be GilderxClara? Hooray! This fic is the greatest! Not only VxF but also GxC! Hurry and update soon, can't wait to see what Vicente is up to now!_
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »