Reviews for Under the Sky So Blue
Skyraptor66 chapter 10 . 1/13/2005
Yeah! Kick that Jericho's butt! I assure you that you haven't lost any of the luster you had since the begining of the fic. Some of us just like to review only once and usually, people ARE reading. That said, please write more!

P.S. You like Tales of Symphonia too? Too bad we don't like the same pairings though. (I'm a Lloyd/Colette and Sheena/Zelos shipper) Oh well. Both games are still awesome!
Crescent Wish 04 chapter 10 . 1/13/2005
Brill chapter!

ah sorry I thought I had reviewed chappie 9 as well S

really good chapter the fight was brilliant, I cna't wait for the next chapter everyone is all so inc haracter as well, keep it up!
Crimzon-Girl chapter 9 . 1/7/2005
Please update soon!
Crescent Wish 04 chapter 8 . 12/24/2004
Brilliant chapter!

Really REALLY good!

I so can't wait for the next one!

Update soon!
The Right Hand Of Fate chapter 8 . 12/24/2004
No! Not Juan! I kinda liked him in a I-like-side-characters kind of way. Yes I am the champion of minor characters for some reason (self-elected) lol. Neat chapter, the flashbacks of Aika were rather poigant (I hope I spelled that right), and thats difficult to do without descending into cheese. Great work, I look forward to the next installment! On and ya, Happy Christmas to y'all!
Crimzon-Girl chapter 8 . 12/23/2004
Juan...he...dead...WHY?;_; This is so sad...sniff sniff.

Another great chapter. Please continue and update soon.
Crescent Wish 04 chapter 7 . 12/22/2004
continueing the saga sounds like a good idea as do the sound stories!

such a cliff hanger at the end i hope you update soon I'm adding this to my fav story list!

I haven't read such a good SOA fic for a while now!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Crescent Wish 04 chapter 6 . 12/22/2004
Great chapter!

I can't wait to read teh next one!

Really good story!
Crescent Wish 04 chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
Another good chapter!

keep it up !

I hope you continue with the story!
Crescent Wish 04 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Well written!

I'm a Vyse X Fina fan as well, but i adore Aika i can't believe she was killed!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kohakuu chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
oh...the suspense...keep writing, I want to see those valuan guys pay...
The Right Hand Of Fate chapter 7 . 12/16/2004
The chapter wasn't that short, and the fact that you actually get chapters out quickly compensates for the slight shortness anyway. Nice suspensful last line, you got me hanging on for the next chapter now!

I think that side stories or continuations would be good, providing you have the ideas of course which you no doubt do. Didn't spot any grammar mistakes (and I'm normally rather picky about those, I picked that up from my sis) and your spelling is really good. Keep up the good work!
Crimzon-Girl chapter 7 . 12/15/2004
Ack. Hope Vyse and Fina are ok...Great description of the battle, and yes, please, I like to see a larger saga. Keep up the good work, and update soon.
Crimzon-Girl chapter 6 . 12/12/2004
This is getting better and better every moment! You're a true talented writer! I love this fic so much! I can't wait what'll happen next! Update soon
The Right Hand Of Fate chapter 6 . 12/12/2004
Wow, that was a quick update! Do you have this written out already? Because theres no way you could write something this good in a short space of time lol. Great chapter, the tension is mounting now, I can tell I'm gonna enjoy this!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »