Reviews for Under the Sky So Blue
The Right Hand Of Fate chapter 5 . 12/10/2004
First off I'm ashamed at myself that I let a great story like this slip under my radar... no idea how that happened. Oh well. As you may have guessed I like this a lot, and even though I lean more toward VxA than VxF as long as the story is well written im not too fussed. You have a very good story here, and I look forward to the next installment (adds to author alert). Keep up the great work!
Crimzon-Girl chapter 5 . 12/10/2004
What Happens To A Fallen Angel chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
Aw! What a sweet chappie! Evil piriates scare me - hides is a corner -
Crimzon-Girl chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
w00t! This chapter is just simply beautiful! I just can't wait what'll happen next! o...I hope Vyse'll fess up to Fina about his feelings for her soon. _This is getting so exciting! Update soon!
Crimzon-Girl chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
Another great chapter, and did you say "first true Vyse and Fina scene"? _ Can't wait till the next chapter. OMG, this is going to be great! Ja!
Crimzon-Girl chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Alrite, you updated! This is getting good. I just can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so glad you added Clara in it cuz she's cool and many SoA fanfics are lacking Clara which kinda ticks me off. But anywayz. Update soon!
delphinusforever chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Finally, a story that has someone dying that won't get either resurrected or found alive!
Skyraptor66 too lazy to login chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Good story you've got going here. Structure and grammar wise: It's pretty decent.

Poor Aika. ;_; I'm also reading this for the V/F pairing, but I'm interested in seeing how everyone will react towards Aika's death. This Juan guy sounds interesting too.

Update soon?
Crimzon-Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Great story! Really interesting, and it's a VYSE/FINA fic! But it tore my heart in half that Aika is dead. #$% those bastards that killed her! Anywayz hurry and update soon! ASAP! Can't wait what'll happen next! Ja!
The Spiked Dragon chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I can't believe that Aika was killed she is my favourite character in Skies of Arcadia Legends this is a good story by the way.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4