Reviews for Three's a Crowd
Telepathapprentice chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Very well written, and concise too! You really captured the struggle of Arnold, between him and Scarface...it's tragic, really.
iamhollywood chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
what's this? Arnold and Mister Scarface, giving up so easily? I'm sure this will all be explained in the next chapter, till then I'll be biting my nails.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
Once again, very nicely written. Arnold is really such a sad figure - he doesn't need Arkham's walls to hold him prisoner.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
This story gets better and better! You're building up to something very interesting.

Keep up the great work!
iamhollywood chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
this is great, this is incredible, this is magnificent. I am loving this story, please keep it going.
Esther-Channah chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
I'm really enjoying this one, particularly the way Scarface "mellows" around Linda. Pity Wesker's problems won't let him see the reason for that. Nitpick: the "b" sound is difficult to impossible for a ventriloquist to project. Which is why Scarface usually talks about "Gatman and Roggin". So that 'Balderdash' probably wouldn't have come out right. Touching scene, though, so I'm not that upset by the oversight. Keep it up.
iamhollywood chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
you're doing an awesome job. the story is continuously interesting, without having too much detail. You seem to let the characters tell the story, which is wonderful. I highly commend you on this story.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
*Arnold’s thoughts (and his car) screeched to a halt. Mister Scarface. The plan.

Oh boy.*

Well, if THAT'S not the understatement of the year, I don't know what is.

I'm seeing fireworks in poor Arnie's future...

Once again, very nicely done! :)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
This is really shaping up to be a heck of a story! Poor Linda - a brute for a boyfriend and now THIS.

Please update soon, you've got something very special here!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Hoo-boy, this sounds like it's gonna be a wild one...

...can't WAIT to read more!