Reviews for Scire Me
LE chapter 1 . 4/24
I keep this story open in a tab on my phone browser. I randomly read it some nights. I love this story. Thank you so much for writing it. It's so sweet and sad. And when Henry falls to the ground, my heart just goes out to him!
LE chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I loved this story so much. Thank you for writing it. I was riveted, and I loved the last scene between the three of them. There are so few Nemo-Jekyll stories out there, and to find one so wonderfully written is breathtaking. Thank you!
WroteThatOneDrizztStory chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This was really well-written and a pleasure to read. A couple nitpicky things bugged me, though, mostly in regard to Ishmael's characterization. Reading "Moby Dick," while the text itself was certainly homoerotic, Queequeg seemed to initiate most of the romantic interactions, while Ishmael kept repeating the 1830s equivalent of "NO HOMO!"

My point is, while the image of Ishmael giving Dr. Jekyll a kiss on the cheek is totally adorable, it feels a little OOC for Ishmael.

Apart from that, I enjoyed this fic immensely.
WitchWhoLovesHim chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Oh gods, this was amazingly written. I love the whole story, it was absolutely incredible!
Lesatho chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
What a great story, it really shows a lot insight into the characters and fills the time between Paris and Venice with some great stuff.
SamuraiCat1019 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Stunning! Just absolutely beautiful. I really can't find the words to say.
sbkar chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Damn fine! A true piece of work...
Angie chapter 1 . 1/22/2005