Reviews for Harry Potter and the Era of Hogwarts
ClaireR89 chapter 2 . 4/23
Honestly I'm skipping most of what you've written this chapter. First chapter was fine. Second was pointless
Future chapters?
Crysta heart chapter 7 . 9/1/2017
actualiza pronto por favor
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Based on my observations the author of this fanfic really wanted to try but as the majority of fanfic authors are they are a *feeler* those who are more emotional then intellect and couldn't handle the *questions* fired their way. And instead of improving and homing their skills they just gave up losing the *vibe* of writing.

Now with computers hard to get the author got a smartphone and it's a PAIN to write on a phone. Phones are mainly good for shopping and chatting. Like other people who don't like Windows 10 which is for phones our phone is a brick and only does calls. It's not a (smart) anything.

Besides they give you cancer.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
Harry learning spells randomly like a Mary Sue or Gary Stu? Did you run Harry thru a Mary Sue test?
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 7 . 2/5/2017
I really do hope that you resume writing this fanfic. It is very good and I am curious how Harry will improve the town as well as how his relationship with Miss Ravenclaw will turn out.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
It's 983. Where did the potatoes come from in chapter 4
ForbiddenFandom chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
Man, it's been 10 years. next time, if you abandon a story, please STATE that in the description.
Pathseekerme chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
Fantastic! You've done a terrific job writing this, and I really admire the way your characters seem so real! Part of that is your descriptive detail; the rest is how your conversations just seem to WORK between people. Great wort!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/21/2016
This is a really good book so faf and I hope you post the next chapter soon since its been 10years already!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
Please don't make Harry aka Phineas arrogant but may he always be humble as well as confident.
giboh92 chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
Update soon...
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait for the next chapter
Urbansar chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
Absolutely Love this story! I'm very sorry that you have stopped writing it. wondering if there's any unpublished secret chappies anywhere. I would love to see them.

Thank you for your effort though, I was very drawn into the story.

Mike
Traveler301 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I like what you've done here. It's a little different in a very good way.
Ron Pate