Reviews for Seeking Comfort
ShikaRocks chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Aaaaaaah. Yay -

Rereading lovely things makes me happy. Booyah.

Love love LOVE Neji's thoughts about how long it would take his vomit to hit and how the initial velocity of said spew would affect it. Ah. Physics. And smart people XD

This feels like a "classic" to me. Since it was written 9 years ago and I was so young.

Nicely done!
MnC21 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Hello there.
This is a simple story, yet can be so hilarious! I just think, oh, what a perfect summary you have there. The disclaimer part is funny too. And the whole story is quite interesting!
I see there is a sequel already so I shall read it after I'm done with the review. For survey, I prefer medium length chapter.
I am a bit surprised to know that we come from the same country. I thought you came from country whose English is the mother language. That's a very amazing of you.
Sincerely,
MnC21
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Woohoo! more! i love this story! Sakura's and Neji's comical comeback conversations are hilarious and so cute! i rarely find a SakuraxNeji fanfic, and my fave character, Shino, is doing a OOC thing that i always do to him in my fanfics, Writing! though i also make him dance and act like a dive, singing beyonce songs lol!
Keep it up! :D
yoyoyo chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
OOOOHH! haha i LURVE this! you should totally make a sequel!

fufufufufu i absolutely adore this pairing!
AS chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Yum, I love unagi! (and Neji) Ramen with many legs, lol, I would have guessed shrimp...not whatever that other stuff you had in mind.
Miccie chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
I love this, had me grinning and giggling all the way :)

and to answer your survey, I would VERY much appreciate it if you make this little comedy-filled puppy love story into a 10... preferably 30k story. It would make my entire week complete. Also to reward you for your efforts, I would not mine offering my mom's mother's mother's friend's aunt's friend's secret ramen recipe that was said to have been created by a very famous cook who worked under an extremely picky Emperor of China. Negotiations with any authors with a mouth hungry for exotic dishes would be easily achieved :).
xoxgreenxox chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
please write a sequel )

this is the cutest neji/saku fic i've ever read :)
Okuyukashii chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
I really like it. I don't read many chaptered fics of the couple. It's a great NejiSaku, great job!
xXDivineFistXx chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
omg! they what! faints... wow *happy dance* thank you karma!
DOEeyes chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
i loved reading that, thank you for writing it! your author's notes at the end of the story are hilarious, by the way, and i loved how you guys set Neji and Sakura up!
Delicate Desires chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
Cute story! )
Aelibia chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew...what's 'taters, precious? What's 'taters, eh?

I love that animation. :)

Anyways, great story!
killuakills chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
ahem... i would like a sequel... erm... one with lee going crazy XD
roxxy90210 chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
omg, thank you for amusing me for an hour or so.

im really thankful :)