Reviews for The Dog and the Wolverine
Missie-my-Dear chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Hmm, I like this fic, but you've got to put more up! I'm reviewing as asked to, now you should be updating as per the many requests for a chap. 3.

(Squees and huggles stuffed-animal puppy) Ain't pets grande? M, cuddly Wolvie...now there's something every girl could wish for (As well as an update in the near future)
lili chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
uh ever think of updating

jeanlogan forever
lili chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
it's good. i cliked on the review button. i reviwed. i did my job. now its your job to update.

please. theres a lot of logan jean fans here so please update
furygrrl chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
Aww...Jeannie cuddling with Wolvie. That's so incredibly sweet! I love it! You've made them so cute with one another, so playful and almost innocent. Hee! Well, aside from the nekkid bit - which was great, btw.

::drools::

Wet Logan...yummy...

::then pouts::

Jean's so lucky.

Yay! You like my fics! I'm honored to hear you say so! ::big, dopey grin:: Updates on practically *everything* are in the works right now, so hopefully I'll have something for you to swoon over shortly. Thanks again - both for the lovely fic and the equally lovely praise! :D
starstrucktoast chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
for your first fic ur doing pretty good! i really enjoyed it and i totally agree that they were meant to be together. i can't wait for the nexxt chapter
DinoGoesRawr chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
nice story
Done here go away chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
(pouts) I can't have a doggie...I have kitties!

My piece of advice: No offense, but this came off as a little rushed, so if I was you I'd go back and edit it a little. Like the spacing and perhaps a seperation between final dialogue and final A/N notes?

I know, this is a little superficial of me; being such a shitty starter myself...but please don't be offended, I'm only trying to help.

P.S.

Thanx for reviewing The Clinic, that really made my day as I'm only used to about two or three regulars because its not ROMY. (gags) Can people ever get over themselves and their Mary-Sue OCs?
Done here go away chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Aw, now I want a puppy! This is adoreable and I can hardly wait for some more Jean/Logan action.

Fuck the age factor: An older hottie coming on to a sexy young girl is NOT a crime, so long as its true love!

:Squeals like a little fangrrl:

Never fear my dear, you are amongst beautifully like-minded friends

Big kissies. Talon
Purity Black chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I liked the beginning, the thought of Logan doing something as cute as buying Jean a puppy is both funny and sweet (not something I usually associate with him!) and Jean knowing one of the few things that Logan would appreciate as a gift was a nice touch. The relationship building between them is so far realistic without being something that's been done before. Hope you continue this soon.
furygrrl chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
::squees happily:: That was so incredibly cute! I loved it!

You did a great job of making Wolvie both sweetly gruff and deliciously cuddly - the ultimate reluctant teddybear. And seeing Jean so joyful over her adorable new canine friend had me grinning right along with her.

Definitely big thumbs up for this early Christmas present! I can't wait to unwrap chapter two! :D
Tailfeather chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
That's really well written and I cant wait to find out what happens, but you know that Logan is over 100 years old, right? I still wanna find out what happens, update!
Lady Oloriel chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I really like the story so far, its pretty kool. keep up with the good work!
jean and wolvie fan chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I can't tell you a lie! This is a great start I just love this I can't wait to read more Come on my fellow "J.A.W.S"(Jean And Wolverine Shipper) write some more :)
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3