Reviews for Silent Night
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
D'awww, one of the cutest Christmas fics ever. I think you did such a lovely job explaining Atem's fears. And then when Yugi explained there was no reason for him to fear...ah, so well done.
Alternative Angel chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was very sweet, in that gentle way that doesn't rot my teeth out.

Honestly, I'm not even sure why anyone would be offended by this. I'm Christian (albeit an unconventional one), and I think you did the holiday better justice than it deserves.

That bit about the light being born for the darkness? Astonishing. I mean, yeah, some people are willing to acknowledge these days that one cannot exist without the other (you'd be amazed how many different religions/atheists have disagreed), but this is a really rare case of "Hey, the light isn't supposed to DESTROY the darkness, it's there to BALANCE it." It's downright painful that so many people say those words almost verbatim on this sight and completely miss the point. ~rolls eyes~

Good emphasis on Atem's feelings towards Yugi. Even better that it seems to ring true. I find it hard NOT to believe that Atem would be incredibly tactile when given the chance to actually touch Yugi. After all, whenever they're in the Puzzle, or are in a world that allows them to both be solid, those two damn near cling to each other every second. (I adored them holding hands at the beginning of the DOMA arc.)

All in all, a really pleasant one-shot to read, and one to add to my favorites.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
that's a great way of explaining their relationship, actually. *enjoyed very much*

brittney
daily chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
it's a great fic. i really liked it. you've made an stroy on how yugi explains the meaning of christmas to Atem

is there any chance you will make fics for other holliday's too? like thanks giving and valentines day? it would be great.

but anyhow...i really hope you'll make more stories aoubt them.
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Heck I'm not Christian so no offense here. I bash their religion outright from time to time to keep things equal. Freedom of Religion means ANY religion, and freedom of speach is a great thing. If they want to call other belief systems evil that's their business, then they have no right to complain if others do the same thing to them.

Personally I believe you did a wonderful job on this story, and it is acurate because Yugi did save Yami and make him live Therefore Yugi is his 'savior'. and Yugi is also correct that he can't be tainted because Light and darkness define each other. Without one, the other would have no purpose. Well written and well played. kudos to you.
kingleby chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
i love how you had yami hesitant because he didn't want to taint yugi, it made it so cute _
Chocoholixx chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
cute, very cute. Nicely written and since I'm not Christan, no offense taken or whatnot. Love the angel thing. Yuugi really is a sweet angel. Good job.
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Y'know, I think I like Yuugi's version better. Lovely stuff, this! Thank you so much for sahring it with us.
Yamishadowcat22 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
WOW...this was a very good Christmas story I really liked it. great job.
anthonygasm chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I loved it it was so sweet Please keep writing
x Hearts chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
EK! SWEET! xP
Hikari's-dark-side-08 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Me;OO(wide-eyed)I never thought of it as that before...

Muraii:Kari?

Me;Yeah(turns toward him)?

Muraii:I don't think Yugi or Yami are Christians...

so God won't be mad at them for being homosexual when they go to heaven?

Me:Nah..I don't think-..wait, they go to purgatory, where they would be converted or something, wouldn't they?-or they would go to wherever Egyptians go when they pass away..r!I DON'T KNOW!IT'S TOO CONFUSING!(runs in circles)xX

Muraii:(also runs..then)xX

Finito
citrus luver chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
That was mighty sweet. A very interesting take on Yuugi and Yami's relationship for him... to be born to be with Yami. That was really cute! Me like!