Reviews for Gaara's Surprise Birthday Party
AW! MUCHO LUV!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
aww kawaii, good story
Anosrepasi chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
favorite scene, boy this will be a long reveiw:

“Hey, do you remember the stupid-beAH….” Kankuro felt a pinch on his arm. Temari glared at him. “I mean…that…stuffed bear of yours, from when you were little.”

Gaara nodded. “Yeah. I lost is sometime ago…”

“Oh, no you didn’t! Dad took that thing and set it on fire!” Gaara looked like someone had just punched him in the groin. Temari cracked Kankuro on the skull.

“MORON!” She immediate went about damage control. “Well, at any rate, we decided to get you a new bear. It’s much better I think! So without further ado!” She pulled a sheet off of a giant plush bear. But unlike, Gaara’s plain dodongo of the past, this one had been dressed up to look like him. However, Temari looked a bit shocked.

“What…..the….hell….” She was staring in morbid shock at the giant claws that had somehow found their way onto her design.

Kankuro rubbed the knot on his head. “I decided to jazz it up. I mean it was too adorable. Gaara’s almost a man now. He needs a man’s bear. So I got rid of the cute eyes, added some artillery. It’s awesome now!”

Temari started shaking. “Didn’t…I tell you…not to touch it, Kankuro?”

Kankuro gulpled. “Yeah but…”

“I gave you….specific orders not to lay a FINGER on this bear, didn’t I?”

“Well…yeah but…”

Temari smiled sadistically and grabbed her fan from behind her. She heaved it about her head. “THERE ARE NO BUTS, NO EXCUSES! ONLY PAIN AND JUSTICE!” With that, she clocked Kankuro again on his skull. Shikamaru looked shocked for a second then rolled his eyes.

Good job!
tulip chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
THERE IS ONLY PAIN AND JUSTICE! Ha! soo funny!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
That's an amazing story! You always write good Sand Sib fics! I would love to see Gaara attempt to make a thumbs up sign! hehehehehehe
FenName chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Kawaii! More fics, ok?
QuadOfChaos chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
GREAT JOB!
XcuppycakeX15 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
SEQUEL! Make like gaara's christmas or something!
doryishness chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
*giggles* oh man, that was so cute! I wish I could have been at that birthday! Expect, as a fangirl, my gift more would have been on the smothering in love and forcing him to be my husband sort of end of the spectrum.

Omgoshness, seriously. I loved this. I can't wait for more stories from you xD!
Minx The Shadow Thief chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
SO CUTE *glopms Gaara*
jack chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
great story nice ending
narutard45 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
YOU, ARE,AWESOME! I'VE NEVER READ SO MANY GAARA STORIES THAT WERE SO AWESOME! Please write more!1:)
Aperira chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
AW! SO KAWAII! _
Wilddog14 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
So cute! I love your stories!
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 1 . 2/21/2006