Reviews for The Puppet Masters: Invasion Zero
Marvin martian chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Remove Google plus remove twitter remove Facebook and remove DMCA and remove eula and remove nsa and remove the safe harbor worshippers and it's terrible acts and remove apple technology and remove Skype and remove Microsoft technology and remove netflix and remove DRM and remove Hulu and remove red box and remove the ndaa and remove all copyright acts and remove all the utility bills and insurance commercials and remove all the taxes and fees and remove mpaa and remove riaa and remove IRS and Remove Fbi and remove Sony and remove ACTA and remove COPPA and remove AOL and remove ACA and remove Verizon and remove AT&T and remove etrust and remove FOIA and remove adobe and remove Spotify and remove TPP and remove governments and remove congresses and remove FDA and remove DEA and remove ACLU and remove verisign and stay in business
Bushwah chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Seriously awesome Au. Awaiting update.
Victory not Vengeance chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
*blinks* To be completely honest...I am totally confused but I like your writing style! Much better than the other crap stories I am forced to read because that is all there is.
Ravin Fenix chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
you must,must,MUST write another chapter. the wait is getting too much for me. i may HAVE to write a Puppet Masters Fanfiction to satisfy others, but it won't satisfy me. PLEZ WRITE MORE CHAPTERS! I WANT TO SEE THE TITANS CONQUER THE WORLD(IN DETAIL)!
Ravin Fenix chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
i love stories featuring these slugs. this is the only "Puppet Masters" fanfiction in this site. plez write more chapters/stories. i have a fetish for mind-controlling parasites, especially these creepy slugs.
ravenjones chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Not too bad. Can't say I've read this book before, but I did read "The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress" by Heinlein. I liked it a lot, but there were others that I wanted to read.

Write another's past due.
ObsessedRomantic chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Creepy creepy stuff, I liked it, unfortunatly the Fatal flaw in the Masters plan is one that they can do nothing about, the natural fear and suspition we humans have for ANY stranger, heck we don't even trust eatch other, let alone someone from another town. that and when more than two towns drop off the Federal Radar The Military will be aware as will the countries clandestine agencies.
Pangolin chapter 1 . 12/3/2005

I love the way the narrator's voice and opinions change as the slug takes over... that's powerful... you've done an INCREDIBLE job.