Reviews for Teen Titans: Stand Alone Complex
peregrine829 chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
I just re-read the five chapters you have posted so far and enjoyed it as much as I did the first time around. Though I don't think it was such a good idea to introduce multiple villians. I would suggest killing off Brother Blood, as he's clearly inferior to Slade and having him simply escape from wherever it was that he was imprisoned seems just a little contrived anyway. Oh, and here's some GitS background info for you to work with (you mentioned on several occasions that you're lacking): GitS takes place in the fictitious "Niihama-shi" or New Port City. Tokyo is show to be a half-submerged ruin, as is much of the entire Kanto region. Those areas which are dry appear to be either uninhabitable or dotted with make-shift refugee cities. This wholesale devastation and the refugee presence are the by-product of a semi recent war, ostensibly between Japan and the West, the outcome of which is never mentioned. However, it is hinted that Japan has in many ways usurped the United States as the dominant world power.
peregrine829 chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
Originally, I started reading this for the SAC angle, but just reading the first chapter reminded me of how much I used to really love Teen Titans (before I started getting into anime). Keep Updating, I'm enjoying every minute.
Lord Aries Greymon chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
Wow, I didn't think one could do a good GiTS:SAC / Teen Titans crossover.

I want to see how this turns out, but I have a few reservations about it.

Can't say exactly what yet, as it's just a weak feeling.

Still, hope you finish some more chapters soon.
Ominae chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
I'm looking forward to see Section 9 team up with the Teen Titans. Interesting crossover story.
bahamut9999 chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
You mean Season 5, Season 4 is the one with Trigon and Slade rising from the dead.
Gundum M chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
ok. now it's geting mysterious.
Mr.Evil chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
Update the Evangelion ff. anyway another good chapter and knowing the type of story plot im guess that everything will come together shortly. hope you update soon
Hotshot45 chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
This is a crossover that I never would've imagined possible. But, you somehow managed to make it work. Also, how many seasons have there been so far? One person said five but I'm not sure. Nicely done. Please continue.
Geodesic chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
This is very exciting! But how are you going to handle writing two major villains into the story without shortchanging one of them?
Gundum M chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
hey this is really good. didn't think you could cross these two over but you do it really well.
bahamut9999 chapter 4 . 2/21/2005
By any chance will we see a Tachikoma in a later chapter?
Mr.Evil chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
great cliffhanger update soon
black canary chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
This story seems great. i cant' wait for you to update again.
Mr.Evil chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
great sence with r/r/s well anyway great chapter and have r/r together and update soon. p.s. i am reposting my stories in new format if us wish to read it
JPElles chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Very interesting development. Keep on going with it. And on a side note a little bit of action for Bruce would be nice, maybe with Motoko. Not enough stories about old bruce hooking up. At least that I can find.