Reviews for The We Hate Hermione Club
Sasa chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
In the movies and books,he thinks he is a muggle born
but that turn out to be father is a muggle and his mother is a he is half blood.
dark672 chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
it's good
Alenor chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
oh hahaha, hermione got her just deserts. she made everyone sign up for the program and now she's not having much fun herself at the moment. lol, ahh well, good chappie. can't wait for the next one, bye bye.
KierstenBrianne chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
Hey! I really enjoyed this story so far and you should DEFINATELY keep doing this story! It so rocks! So keep up the good work!

blond1wsmelborp chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
I like phish food... please update soon
Alenor chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
hm, good chappie. what about the west coasters? what happens to them? oh well, i guess we'll see soon enough, cya later.
GiGiFanFic chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
please do update!this has the promise of being a very good and funny fic. Please don,t stop here. i really like it a lot. Thanks, Jeanne.
angil10 chapter 2 . 12/25/2004
Great story. keep writing and to the question that hermione asked wil Yes she will do great at there school becases shes has top grades at her school and learns everything. I willn't be surpise if hermione don't make the honer rolls at this family kids go to. So keep writing.
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
Good story. Great two chapters. Nifty idea. I dunno what else to say...hmm...*starts wondering if she has homework* Oh yeah...I was reviewing your story. Sorry about that. It's good, keep it up! I'll get to reading your other stories soon too. Read mine if you've got the time! Hehe!
Alenor chapter 2 . 12/5/2004 in one day. that's not a lot of time to pass the jetlag stage. oh well, this chappie was pretty good. can't wait to see what happens next, bye.
MillieJane chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Here I am, reviewing and making you happy again :P Hm...I liked it! This chapter has it's own sense of humor to it, poor Seamus. I think Hermione will do pretty well in school, I think she'll adjust to the studies, but I'm not sure if she'll be comfortable with the way things go on there in the means of socializing. I mean, American schools are so much different than Hogwarts, and not just in the magic department. Okay, write soon can't wait for the next chapter.
Padawan Anakin chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Dean is a muggle born, remember, he's the soccer fan? GReat story by the way, keep it up!\

kendra21 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
i think this is pretty good! keep it up!
Staren chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Please keep going with this story. Granted Harry and Hermione know all about muggles, but how much do they really know about americans? There have to be a ton of things they could get into. Ya Ron is just the entertainment, but Hermione is going out to Cali. I'd love to see her try to get on rollerblades or something.
dark672 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
it's very good and keep it long.