Reviews for Over Kass
LadyMoriel chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I love the Firebird books, and I'm happy to see that a good writer got the first Firebird fics in here. I like this story especially-the characterizations are great, and I love the dialogue between Firebird and her mother-in-law.

Of course, when I deal with my own plotbunny about Firebird discovering her pregnancy, I'll just have to make sure I don't plagiarize yours. :)
The Noble French Fry chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I like it... Again, I'd always wondered about little bits in between the Firebird books... About Firebird's discovery that she was pregnant. Very nicely done. Geez, now you're really putting the pressure on me to finish my Firebird FanFic!
erica2004 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I love the firebird trilogy and its so awesome to see someone writing for it, not just okay stories, but good ones. keep it up!
Jaina Kenobi chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Oh, you ROCK! I'm glad I saved this one for last-it's easily the best of the three! I'm so happy to see Firebird fanfiction. Is there somewhere else I can find more? Drop me a line and let me know: kenobigrrl01

Thanks a billion!

-Jaya
PrincessEilonwy chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Yay! Rejoice with me, my review windows are working! . . .Anyway. I sent you an email yesterday, I got a delay notification so I don't know whether you have gotten it or ever will get it. But I love this. . .I mean, actual Firebird fanfiction, you don't know how long I've wanted to see this! It's great! And not only that, but it's GOOD fanfiction, not some R-rated stuff where the characters don't even resemble themselves. I hope you write more of them!
Elysia of Corellia chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Whoo! *surprised grin* Kathy Tyers with her Firebird saga has recently become one of my favorites, but I never found any fics anywhere here... Imagine my surprise and delight to find this on a random check!

Anyway, this is excellent. Short, yes, but none the less for that. Your characterization of Firebird is excellent, as is Brennen's mother; I like seeing more of a lesser-known character. The plot? *smiles* I love little scenes like that.

Tell me, are you going to be writing more like this? I would definitely be looking forward to any such one-shots, as well as a longer piece if that became available.

A question: how exactly would Widow Caldwell contact her son? I don't believe subvocalization is ever mentioned out of the line of sight; then again, I have but the first two of the series, so I could very well be wrong on that point.

Hoping for more,