Reviews for Spoon For A Thief
Oustiti chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Please continue or write a sequal. Please *puppy eyes*
sk chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
COOL! Please write a sequel!
Pharaoh Star Yami chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
That's not necessarily Bakura/Marik, though, is it? To my innocent little mind, I got nothing. Well, I thought something might happen when he jumped in on top of him in bed, but still...

Anyway, it's class! I really liked it - it's very well written. Brilliant!
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
wow, this is really good, I really liked it. *sigh* innuendo can be even more satisfying than lemons at times, then my imagination has more room to play. keep up the great work.
Bellebelle3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I LOVED it! Greatly written, very well descriptoin of the characters, and one of my fave pairings! YAY!

Cat: Going on Faves.
Star-GoddessZ chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
WAH! I love this story! I see you posted this last december, but THAT'S TO DAMN FAR AWAY FROM NOW! Update now! _
Minako chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Oh! Me likes it so far. I hope up update it soon!
Skaia chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Hello, I wanted to ask if it's ok to add you to my C2 "Originality" it's still very new and has few stories but I'll continue adding more. If you want to be removed email me at angelicstarswpr
imagines writes chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
-mutters- Does this HAVE to be a oneshot? I'd love to read this continued! _

Kat
MikariStar chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I like spoons spoons are good! It was the fact that the word spoon was in the title that made me curious about this fanfic and so I read it I like it better than other AE fics I've read about Bakura and Malik Great fanfic!
adele4 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I decided some time ago that I would not let your wonderful one-shots take over my favourite list, but I can’t help with that one... It’s so good, in every detail (although I’m not sure if this is a phrase in English...?) Malik’s so nice and so... er, stupid. I love him.
CaptainInuyasha777 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Ooh

Fun.

I lurve it!

*hugs for j00*
Darkest Aphelion chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Giggle-worthy. For some odd reason. I liked it
matchynishi chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
XD I loved it! A spoon... *shakes head in bemusement* Only Bakura...
Aseria chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Great storry so far. I hope you update soon!