Reviews for Drunken Haze
Cyrose chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
this is awesome :))
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I adored this supossed-to-be-an-oneshot, just very curious and intriguing. And such a beautiful way to portrait them! In a haze like that, with little lucid parts... cute and suggestive.

Would love to read more, really. That was incredible.

CrimsonTears57 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
you need to update! this is really good and i want to read more!
nina-linda234 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I've waited a year so please update...Hell I'll even beta for you a help with ideas if needed but I hate to see story like this unfinished.
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh I really hope you'll decide to continue this story! I never really even thought about this pairing until I read this story, but then again I only began watch Get Backers about three days ago... but this is one of the best anime-related fanfics I've read thus far!
Sabayon chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Wow. You got me _ I'd never considered this pairing to be any good before now. I read this to see if you could write a drunken Kazuki...and now I really like this pairing! Your dialogue is very natural and while at first Kazuki seemed quite OOC even for a drunk person, it improved a lot. Looking forward to reading more of your stories D (A review 3 years on, so no disappointment if you're not into fanfic anymore ;D)
Saberae chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This was very good, I really enjoyed reading it, I look forward to your future chapters!
marly chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
since you mentioned this story having 3 chapters.. could you pls finish it.. cos its really good _
SKlover chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Please continue! Hey... kazukis drunk part was... interesting... Good!
Gengkotsuya chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This is definitely going in my fav. stories list.:D I like how you described the conflicting desires and thoughts going on in Ban's mind and heart. The denial part was fun to read as was the limey make out sessions but when he finally accepted(at least I think he did) that he might be feeling something for Kadzuki, the story kinda turned into a more serious tone...and I like that! I'm a sucker for angsty romantic moments before the couple is rewarded with a happy ending.;) Oh wait...I just noticed, the story was posted Dec. 2004 *_* Anou, you're still going to update right? I really love this story.:D
high and down chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Haha ... sucker for pretty faces .. that's his trademark eh

I've been reading all your GB fics tonight and I have to say, you are a talented writer. Have to careful with GB, there's some ... well you know, but never mind that, because your stuff is great. Hope to see more - you haven't abandoned that Habits sequel have you?

Hope to see more, nice work so far.
lucio chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
this story's really..hum, cute? :D Blaahh, it's fun to read XD

Ban x Kazuki... ee D
poprika chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Weehoo! I was looking for a good Get Backers story to pass the time! Great first chapter! Update soon, k?
Krystaline Kitty chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
omg, I love it! To Be Continued? PLEASE CONTINUE IT! I wanna read some more! I wuvs it!
JuuKazu lover chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
i appreciate yourt effort to write a good fic... but this totally sucks! I don't really get the point of the pairing anyway. I know we all have our own opinions but it's definitely a pairing that even the Get Backers creators will never dream of. Nothing personal but please, please think of canon pairings. Thank you.