Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Angelwarrior1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Aw,that's cute. I wonder who the grandmother was though...

krimson.knight chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
This is different from your other pieces! But it does not lack in goodness. Nooj seems so different. Maybe it's just that I can't exactly see him telling a fairy tale to kids. But what do I know, you probably know him better than I. _

I can't believe Nooj left himself out of most of the whole thing and then said he died at the end. I sense a little bit of deathseeker still in him? I'll admit it confused me a bit when he said Nooj died and then you described his metal limbs reflecting the fire. Then I realized he was just telling a story, as you indicated in your Author's Note. I don't know, for some reason I thought it was another person telling the story who had metal limbs too. Then I came to my senses. Don't mind me. XD

Nonetheless, it was another great story by you.
She's Happy2bHardcore chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Whoa. That was really, really good! I was definitely surprised at the end, when it turned out that Nooj was the grandfather. Aww.

The fiestiness in the children must've come from LeBlanc's genes, huh?

Anyway, keep up the great work!
deleted12345 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I liked it, there was something vaguely innocent about it- childhood before reality sinks in. Very well written as well. Good job
Faithless Shadow chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Wow. I mean... wow. You are one of the best authors I've ever come across. One thing, though - you like Nooj an awful lot, he's in all your stories.
Ying Ying 54 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Ikon, this isn't like any of your other writings that I'm familiar with, and I must say, this was a really enjoyable read. ) I like the way the story flows; it's very smooth, and when I came across the "big" words, I asked, "What?" right along with the kids; thanks! You saved me a trip to the bookcase to look it up in the dictionary. Sounds just like how a bedtime story should be told. I love this. And yes, "a fairy tale". I noticed. ;)
Ebby chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Have you even played FFX? I understand the concept of this story and all...but did you just skip FFX, and start playing X-2? Well thats what it looks like to me. Or are you trying to change the whole original plot of FFX with her guardians? Yuna's guardians were not Nooj Baralai Gippal and Paine! Next time you try writing somthing like this, at least clear it up if your making it an AU! The whole thing didnt make any sense at all.

Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Yikes! What a tale! You had some fun with this, didn't you? My my, this is not something I'm used to reading from you. Interesting...everything. And so blunt in the end; just like your Nooj. It tickled my fancy, thanks!
Gip-Rik chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Oh wow...That was so cute. The ending was so perfect, and definetly you are a great writer. I look forward to reading your stories again. Wonderful.
Paine-171229 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Wow,That was incredibly adorable. It's very different than what you usually write.I enjoyed this.
Zuri-kun chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
DUDE nice ending! That was awesome! Very cool way to turn the story into a fairy tale too. Sweetness.
The RyRy chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Wow, Ikon. I never thought a day would come where I would describe something you wrote as "cute"! It truly was! The story that was told seemed like... well, it did seem very much like a fairy tale, but in thinking of the stories of the games as I went along, I could see how the story would have morphed into what you have here. It's like an epic poem as sung in Serbia or Egypt, where they still do such things.

One spelling error that I can't seem to find directly now, but at one point you seem to have typed "patter" instead of "patted".

And the ending was well-executed. I very much like this work of yours!