Reviews for Remember
I remember (see what I did there? Jk) reading this fanfiction few years ago (Maybe 2012?) but I never completed it so I suddenly remembered it and decided to finish it today :3

Chapter 1

(Were they his children? He wasn't sure but he knew he wanted to hug them very much. As if she sensed his stare, Sakura glanced at him with a hint of a smile. She shooed the children out of the room and approached him.)

Awww the real Sasuke have too much pride lol It would seem weird if he showed such side.

(Sasuke married her because he wanted heirs to ensure the continuity of the Sharinggan using clan. He didn't care for her in the least but she truly loved him with all her heart. It was a living hell for Sakura. There was always tension and unbearable silence between them.)

I can't forget how much of an ass he was. I'll prefer this Sasuke any day.

it's quite sad that she still love him after all that.

Chapter 2

(Her heart melted at his actions. Before, Sasuke didn't like it if she took her children out to have their own private flower-viewing during spring. He said he hated that cherry tree and would cut it down if he'd had any chance until Momiji told him that she loves it.)

Wow it is like this Sasuke is the complete opposite of the real one... Who are you and what did you do to Sasuke? XD

(I-I am?" she said softly. Her hands reached up to touch her face and sure enough, thin trails of tears were flowing steadily. Sasuke released his hold and took several deep breaths. His eyes told her that he was very worried. "I'm okay; nothing to worry about… it must be because I'm hungry…")

She could have came up with a better excuse.

(Sasuke watched her part her pink lips and accept his offering. He smiled to himself as he daintily scooped up soup and made sure she was watching when he ate it. He knew their saliva was mixing together and it amused him to see her blushing because it was almost the same with kissing.)

Lol Sasuke is teasing her xD I wanna see more of that.

(Why did you cry earlier, Sakura? Was it something I did?" Sasuke asked out of the blue. She looked taken a back but she smiled bravely.

"No, it wasn't. I can't help myself. Don't worry about me," said Sakura brightly "I should be worrying for you.")

She could say: I was crying because I was so worried that you wouldn't wake up or because you lost our memories. I choose the first one though.

Sasuke is determined to find out huh? Well you won't like what you'll hear _

Chapter 3

(Wait, are you saying Sasuke-baka has insomnia?" the blond asked loudly.)

Damn... Even after many years his fried brain can't save him xD

(Nuff air, nuff air, nuff air…" Yuki chanted softly before giggling. He let out an 'ouch!' as an apple core hit the back of his head "Stop throwing stuff!")

XD nuff air *chuckles* how cute.

Chapter 4

(Maybe you shouldn't. He looks like he doesn't know right from left." Sasuke said as he crinkled his nose. She giggled; Sasuke didn't change one bit.)

you got that right xD To be honest you might think that the person who had amnesia is not you but him lol.

(He tried to read the emotions in his face. Anger, frustration, and even indifference… his eyes were so fierce-looking. It was as if he could eat anyone alive. Sasuke suppressed a shudder. What kind of man was I before?)

I think you need this golden medal for the accurate descriptions you have been making xD

(Sakura wasn't really a good housekeeper when they were first married. Sasuke used to criticize her about the house, always saying that it was so messy even though she'd tried her best to clean it. He always yelled at her for every mistake. She learned to cook the hard way. Sasuke never seemed satisfied by the way she cooked her dishes.)

Going outside seems like paradise to her.

Aww Kakashi :-:

Chapter 5

Well I have nothing to say other than awwwwww.

same goes for chapter 6 though that dream/memory made me want to punch Sasuke. Such an asshole .

Chapter 7

(How have you been? You don't come to see me when you're in town anymore. I'm upset with you…")

They are acting already lol

Chapter 8

(It was really because she wanted to show him around the village to try and see if there'll be anything that might invoke some sort of memory in him. He'd lived in this town for all of his life. It would be quite impossible if he remembered nothing at all.)

Lol I doubt that was the case. She don't even want you to have your memory back.

(Naruto was a very transparent man. He had to control himself from blurting out everything to his friend. He had to be careful with what words to pick too. Sakura would have his head if he ever forgot and slipped.)

Well Naruto.. You aren't that dumb after all.

(Even if you were the casualty?" Tenten seriously doubted if that was Sasuke, or he's a replacement from aliens.)

Aliens kidnapped the real Sasuke! I'm 600% sure.

(He picked the prettiest one and handed it to his wife. As their fingers brushed against each other, it seemed as if a jolt of electricity passed through their bodies. Their eyes met. Sasuke leaned over to whisper in her ear, "I love you, too.")

:O awww but those aliens seriously corrupted his mind lol

Man, such a sweet chapter.

Chapter 9 is so cute :3 Sasuke is such an angel in here lol he always was the devil so it is quite a strange sight to witness (and better).

Chapter 10

(You'll never see him again. I don't want you anywhere near him! He looks like a filthy old pervert!" Sasuke said as fire burned in him.

That part was a little true… Sakura thought wryly.)

*coughs*it is true *coughs*

(You won't see him again. When I see him, I'll break every bone in his body!" he threatened. "He won't think of hugging you! Or making love to you! Because you're my wife and I'll enjoy that privilege!")

What the shemurr! Making love? Wtf for real.. XD Sakura is right, you are overreacting!

(She heard noises outside and guessed that it must be Sasuke trying to pry open the front door. Her eyebrows knitted together. That was strange. Sasuke could do that by himself so why did it seem that he was having a hard time doing it?)

What if that person is a kidnapper! O.o but when I read it last time I think it was Sasuke.

I'll continue my review another time ;)
Amazing so interesting to resd, this is my second time reading this.
hama431 chapter 22 . 2/3
I love the story
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story. It is definitely one of my favorites and boy has it been an emotional roller coaster. I laughed, I cried, I moaned, I sighed. Perfect! 3
rEvengeIsSwEeterThAnlOve chapter 22 . 11/17/2013
Personally, if i were Sakura, i thing i won't be able to forgive Sasuke D: BUt anyway, awesome fic. I feel sakura so much D:
Guest chapter 22 . 10/15/2013
amazing story, very well thought out and had a lot of detail, i loved it.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2013
aww the story was beautiful! im gonna cry!
KaGeRu chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
Amazing story! I was sad that i just read it now.. If i knew this existed long ago then i will be very happy .. The best romance-angst ever! I salute you! o
EmmaUzumaki chapter 21 . 8/9/2013
literally the best story ever, like in a million years, ever, one of the best fanfics i've read
Ssanderei chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
Eri-chan! Thank you for writing this great fic! It's been written six years ago...2007. It's now 2013, and I am happy that I'm able to read this fic. I really love this fic! ) It will always be remembered as one of the best SasuSaku stories. Yepey...a classic! _

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Ssanderei chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
Chap21: It's a good start for Sasuke. :) Sakura-chan, all your sufferings are finally paying off. I'm sooo happy for your family. . Thanks Godaime for intervening in their problem. You'll always be Sak's second mother. But...where are Sak's parents? It would be happier if they were too! .
Ssanderei chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Chap20: My heart is overflowing with happiness! Waaahhh! Sasuke is backkk! He's sooo cheesy! Hahaha
Ssanderei chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Chap19: I am sooo happy because the talk that Sasuke and Godaime had had went on smoothly. :) Kyaaa! So far sooooo good! .
Ssanderei chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Chap18: Oh no...Momiji's hatred towards her father seems to intensify. :( Sasuke, when will you make a move? When your remaining loved ones are taken away from you forever? :(((
Ssanderei chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
Chap17: Tsuzuku? What is that? After Sakura had gone through, she's still willing to embrace Sasuke in her life. /LE SIGH/ Yep, Lee...she's a martyr! Hinata has a good point though. Filing a divorce would do no good for the Uchiha children. Their young minds are not yet prepared for that kind of separation. They might blame themselves and would not take it easily. :(((