Reviews for Goodby Little One
dan chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
this really made me sad, and no one should go through any pain like this
ACM Rocks chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
The closest person I ever lost was my mother, but still to lose a life so young. I can hardly imagine the pain...

My deepest sympathies to you captain, and to your wife.

ACM
puppylove chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I can only guess that kim and ron lost their baby during birth. poor thing. Ifeel bad for kim and ron. And sorry about your loss.

Woof,Woof
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Dear captainkodak1

Very profound fanfic; very well written and emotional.

The loss of Kim and Ron's child (assumingly from a misscarrage) was very tragic. I normally dislike tragic stories because I like happy or bittersweet endings. But somehow, you did this story in an appealing way. Maybe its because you wrote it out of personal experience, rather then wrote it out of a tastless interest in gloom and doom.

The wholesome standards are high; nothing offensive. Great job!

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Im sorry dude. So this was from personal experience...I don't know how that feels, and I hope I never do. My mom told me that there was one child before me and my older brother, but die. I guess he/she would be 25 or 26 by now...

Danny
beeftony chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Perfect song for this one: "Closer" by Joshua Radin.
jessicajason chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Aww! Hugs for you, sir! I can barely begin to imagine that kind of loss. I'm guessing this happened a while ago, but that doesn't make it any less awful. It is always a pleasure to read your work, even these kinds of stories. Thank you for sharing this.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
oh my brother

what a sadness-the more so that it happened to you

never seen anything else like it in all the KP fanficdom

glad it was theraputic
Miguel Angel Dubn Lanza chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Don't worry about the grammar or the punctuation, CK1. The story is excellent and if it served as therapy for you then even better.

This is the third of your one-shot stories I've read and it's beautiful. Nice to know that you're a very talented writer and this story, although sad, is of a high quality as the other two I've previously reviewed.
Clock 4-4-0 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
So what happaned? Did Kim miscarry or somtin'? Cuz thats what it sounds like.
TexasDad chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
When I first read this I found myself unable to leave a comment, a comment seemed so wrong. Then I realized that the story hit too close to home. We spent 15 childless years together until graced with a daughter in our mid forties; we have truly been blessed. But prior to Stephanie's arrival we thought all the things Captain K and his wife thought about and what we'd miss. Our hearts go out to you and your beloved, we are truly sorry for your loss.

Steve
Ezbok58a chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Touching, Words really can't describe it. Well written.
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
...oh my. Sad -Shannon
Daft Strangus chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
wow, the, just, so emotional, wow
K9 the First chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
0oO...oh wow. ...I'm so sorry. I've never been through something like this...but it must be a horrifying and terrible tradgedy beyond words. Your workings with the story and the words was prue genious plain and simple, one could easilly tell what the characters were going through without it being overly obvious. And the way you illuded to what had happened without outright telling us would effortlessly put Shakspere himself to shame. I hope writing this wonderous work of literature helped with the pain that came with this tragedy.