Reviews for Yearnings of the Heart
vamp1987 chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
Another interesting story. I like how they all seem to have interconnection. It will be interesting to see how Kenshin and Aoshi fight over Kaoru.
Orchidaceae chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
please update story... pretty please... great fic... wish to read more... don't give it up...
takimika chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
Whoa, clifFhanger. . .Pls do update s0oN. . Haha. . I love the story! Youre a genius! Hehe. . Cant wait to read the nxt chapter. . Pls do email me when u update. .Pls? Tnx. . Oh by the way. Im a filipinO toO! ciao!
rurouni dee chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
I see this hasn't been updated since 2007; however, I still hope you update soon! This is a great story!
Jasmine chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
Hello_

I just finished reading chapter 5 and I have gotto tell you that this fic is awesome! I wanna read more of it! Kenshin just arrived, calling Karou his 'kitten'! I wanna know what happens next. And what Kenshin's relationship is with karou. And is she and Aoshi are gonna get together. Please update! Please!
Kura-sama chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
Update pleasse! *puppy eyes*

*gives you cookie and lots of pocky*

Really interesting story, especially now that Kenshin shows up calling Kaoru his kitten. Heheh that's so cute. I am loving it. Hope to read more soon, will be waiting for updates.
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
i luv it... update plz!
Aleandra chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
UPDATE! UPDATE! pLEASE, YOU CANT LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THIS
tif chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
pls... pls... update soon pls... thanks...
Elina Crox chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
Ooh la la! I like this chapter. Haha! Someone's a little too possessive of 'his kitten.' I wonder what will happen to Aoshi and Kenshin.. You must update this! Hehe.

By the way, I hope you're not too busy with your duty and all.
angela chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
OMG! YOU LIKE HAVE TO UPDATE THIS STORY IS SO GOD!
pinoykengumi7 chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
Great chapter, but... THE ABRUPT STOP~? GR. Hm though Kenshin's character seems a bit more like Sano's, it's needed for the fic XD Nyah, Misao really annoys me in this fic... But anything for AK~! -grins madly- KEEP IT UP

-Duckii Mustang
kana chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
So god! Yay! A fight for Kaoru! Perfect! That is the most fun and romantic situation. Oh gosh though, you are going to make Misao end up with Kenshin aren't you? EWw! If it is the only way, can you at least make that take a while?
Steel Heart chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
Personally I thought it was a perfect place to stop, just enough to let me wonder about the next installment and not enough to make me go crazy until you update X3
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
Boohoo! I'd like to see an AK once in a while.. but when Kenshin starts devising wild killer plans concerning a certain tanuki I can't help but root for KK! XD

Update soon!