Reviews for Shattered Glass
p power chapter 29 . 3/19/2008
SOO SWEETY! XD please UPDATE as fast as you can I really LOVE your story so... I ORDER YOU NOT TO STOP! lol

so see ya!
vlissan chapter 29 . 9/10/2007
GREAT STORY! THE BEST I'VE EVER READ! (and I read A LOT, believe me)

~Vlissan
Lulu chapter 29 . 8/20/2007
I really like the way you write! It inspires me to continue my own work! Im not so good at reviewing bu i can say one thing: keep up the great work! If you feel like readeing some of my work please visit , we have a guestbook so please leave a message!
SneezingLion chapter 29 . 2/16/2007
Oi! Its been so long! You must update soon! T_T I miss this story!
syuchang chapter 29 . 1/14/2007
i lyk it a lot... and i hope tht u update it soon
p power chapter 29 . 11/30/2006
...THEY ARE SO CUTE! /

very good n.n UPDATE SOON! I can't wait!...

what will happen! O.o

see ya later...bebye
Beni-kun chapter 29 . 8/21/2006
It was a nice long chapter for your return chapter, eh? Awesome! XD Keep it up! :D
Akanishi Jin chapter 29 . 8/10/2006
Awesomeness! " I hope to see more soon!

Kat
dark-anime-slave chapter 29 . 7/7/2006
Kai's cute as a uke
Eien-Kiseki chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Hey, i have a really good question that has been troubling for some time now. Okay everytime i come upon a Ray/Kai pairing, i don't understand. Why is Ray and Kai paired together? Its not like their particularly close in the anime. They're just like basic friends, and they kinda understand each other... a little. I just don't see why Ray and Kai are paired together, not Ty/Kai? I mean, even in the anime, obvious hints of Ty/Kai are being thrown around, but there's almost no hint of Ray/Kai. So... i don't really get your reasoning for liking this pairing... can you please explain in DETAIL of why Ray/Kai?

P.S this is not a flame so don't take it as one.
Kai'sgrl chapter 29 . 7/2/2006
FINALLY! Wow that took a long time for you to update but it was totally worth it! Awsome chapter...stupid tyson finding the scissors but at least Kai got caught again that should discourage him from doing that again. Stupid flynn, i hate all psychiatrists they always think they know everything...anyway excellent chapter! Please update again, like with in the next 2 months...lol jk jk.

Jazzy.

song recomindation: tatu- all about us (perfect for this story that your writting)
kai-kakashi chapter 29 . 6/30/2006
oh no i thought kai was starting to get better but he's getting worse XD, i hope he dose sought it out before he dose do somthing stupid.
Animelover6000 chapter 29 . 6/29/2006
hey its ok but i just had to reread all the chaps again cause i forgot what the story was all about but its cool. write more asap. bye:D
kailover2008 chapter 29 . 6/29/2006
yay you updated it i love this story and i hope that you will keep updating it.
hexie chapter 29 . 6/29/2006
7 months! gawd! itdoesnt seem that long!

teheculdstill remember everything that happened in it, which is a surprise. lol. luved the chapters tho!

blooming brilliant!