Reviews for Prelude to a Kiss
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
You realize that this is almost a cliffhanger! Nice story though!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
That was amazing!

Each word was breathtaking!

Simply beautiful!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I couldn't help but gush at this seemingly unendless journey... ] It was quite a refreshing read, and oh my word, simply marvelous! If only I had more words that this piece certainly deserves! But I do not, and I am saddened by this fact. However, I am stuck in the journey of reading every one of the fictions by the authors who share one name. Don't worry. I'll be finished soon enough, and shall pester you two to extraordinary lengths to read more! xD

Skrewtkeeper
MMADfan chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Lovely! Very sweet first kiss. M!
hAzEl.EyEd.GiRl chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
:)Awe I like this one too:P lol
SolaTira chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
You know you're mean with ending this here, don't you?

Anyway...great how you discribe a moment like this

Sola
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
wowzers!
ADandMMforever chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
*Tries to stop her heavy breathing* Holy crap! That was an awesomely(Is that even a word? Oh, well.)good story and I hope to see more good come from you! Good luck on future stories and I'm snticipating reading them!

All my love and anticipating your next work of art,

Lily
Jaded-Lily-05 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Wow...this was like..*gapes* You wrote a whole story about one kiss! *-* It was amazing! - If I could write as good as you I'd be a writer in 10 years..

Bye. *-*
Lady Angharad chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
This is very, very, nice! :)
Laughing Siren chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
wow i cna't believe u av just written a fic that was al toally about one kiss... IT WAS BRILLINAT!
Miss Puppet chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Wow... that was very beautiful. You two are great with descriptions. I loved it.
Intelligent Witch chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
brilliant

and to think that that all happens within such a short space int ime

its a little funny cos my cat was here on the desk reading it with me, more like she was in my way ;-)

Emily
ginger newts chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Oh my, what a place to end a fic! This was marvelous, I never thought the moments before a kiss could be an entire fic by itself. Another wonderful story from you, no surprise!
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 12/3/2004