Reviews for DogEDog
Lucy Natsu chapter 26 . 8/9/2015
Is there gonna be more?
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
Haha this is getting really funny! Wait a min when was kagome able to say sit again?!
SelenaMoonMistress chapter 20 . 7/31/2010
Oh my gosh I love this story so far. I added it to my faves and I really hope you finish it. I saw the lasted updated date and it made me sad that you might never finish it, but I hope that doesn't happen cause I really want to see what happens. :D
inuyashacrazy-12 chapter 26 . 7/3/2009
hhahahahaha that was funny update soon
MissPoke chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
omg, that joke is horrible!

heh heh, funny though.
Marassaya chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
The concept was interesting, but from the few chapters I've read it just isn't that good with how you've gone about writing it. Don't consider this a flame because I'm not outright bashing it. It's called constructive criticism which few seem to be able to offer what with all the "OMG 1 LUV D1S!11!1! UPD4YT3 500N PLZ!11!1!1!"

Koga and Inuyasha being turned into animals is one thing, but it's another thing entirely for Kagome to be treating them like pets when they are intelligent, free-thinking demons. Treating them as pets is cruel. You don't understand the mechanics of it all, and getting electronic collars for them is stepping over that fine line between humanity and cruelty. As another reviewer stated, an electronic collar should be the last resort when all else fails, with a NORMAL animal. Threatening to shock them for arguing with Kagome is a cruel act in itself and doing so is even worse. And giving them dog food? It may be alright to give it to normal dogs, but not demons. I am positive that raw meat would be better suited for Koga's palate. Inuyasha's as well. Hell even cooked meat would be better than regular dog food for them.

One other thing that annoyed the hell out me. Why the hell is Inuyasha in school? He's a hanyou from five hundred years in the past. He is not a human, and he has no business being in such an establishment learning things that will not help him in his own life. If this were an AU fic where Inuyasha was say, human, then maybe it would be understandable, but in this fic is confusing as to why he is even there at all.

You're exploiting characters because of a situation, and it makes this entire fic horrid and a vast disappointment. You've turned a mildly interesting plot into an act of cruelty and degradation all for your own amusement. You've gone about this all in horrible way. You need to seriously consider a re-write of the entire thing.

You also need to consider getting several betas. Not just one, but several. Good ones, mind you. You need an objective opinion that will help make you a better write and improve your writing abilities so atrocities such as this no longer occur.

With that, I say good day to you.
awesomeland chapter 26 . 1/20/2008
big pointy objectsno fun

LOL,plz update!.
Joe chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I so got to see this!
Chibi Inuyasha Lover 4ever chapter 26 . 11/8/2007
Beware of the big knives.

and new watchers :D -on my alert list-
TangibleDarkness chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
HAHAHA! LOVE IT
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 26 . 9/30/2007
That was good!PLEASE CONTINUE!

~*~*~Babyboo294~*~*~
SwEeT.yAoI.fAnDoM chapter 26 . 7/21/2007
lmao poor inu and koga! lol oh and just so u no i'm "me-ness" i just cudn't log onto my acct cuz i was using my dad's comp and it has a virus right now so...yea
meeeeeeeeee-ness lol chapter 15 . 7/20/2007
yay! now koga can fall in luv and leave kag and inu the hell alone! lol
meeeeeeeee-ness lol chapter 13 . 7/20/2007
WAT? lol
meeeeeee-ness lol chapter 12 . 7/20/2007
if this is a sequil to little hanyou big problem then sota shud no that inu turns human! oh and thats not a real e-mail i just dont want to tell NE1 my email cuz i dont trust NE1 NEmore so dont bother replying to this msg