Reviews for DogEDog
Kei-Ookami.kara.mori chapter 15 . 4/19/2005
I loved it, update son!
Aero Tendo chapter 15 . 4/19/2005
Another well done chapter! :)

Kagome was smart on letting go of Koga's hand so as not to get Inuyasha jealous!

Diana sounds like an interesting girl for Koga to date! :)

I just about laughed when I saw her surprise Sota like that! The piggyback was a nice touch.

Keep up the good writing! :)
xXuNDeRTHeRoSe666Xx chapter 15 . 4/19/2005
I loved this chapter. It was really funny. Are you going to put Diana and Koga together? I think they would be a couple. Well, gtg. BYE!
Seeker of Solitude chapter 15 . 4/19/2005
cool i like the new character Diana. she seems really nice. and i think koge already kind of likes her. hee hee well i got to go so see ya :D buh bye
xBrokenxAngelxWingsx chapter 14 . 4/10/2005
dam! that was a long chapter! lol fucking song! wont paly all the way...oh well...
xBrokenxAngelxWingsx chapter 13 . 4/10/2005
i hate koga! he is big loser! lol love the chapter! i have 1 more to go!
xBrokenxAngelxWingsx chapter 12 . 4/10/2005
advertizing r u? lol love the chapter! i will go and read the next 1!
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
nice job, hope you update soon

ja!
brisk33 chapter 14 . 4/6/2005
I totally agree. Koga is the best, hottest character on the show. Also, very nice chapter, I liked it alot. I'm just glad I got caught up after my disappearance from fanfic. Good job, write the next chap soon.
Aero Tendo chapter 14 . 4/4/2005
Well aside from the typos, it was a well done chapter :) The fluff and sadness parts were well done too.

I liked the way you distracted Inuyasha with a martial arts store as well as the choice of clothes for Koga.

You're still one of my authors of the week because of all your massive updates although I want You're Real soon! *hint, hint* :)
Jackuhwalynn chapter 14 . 4/4/2005
I can't believe you mika-girl101! you like koga better than inuyasha! But I guess it's okay as long as I get inuyasha! Great chapie! update asap!
Mystical Demon chapter 14 . 4/4/2005
I too luv Koga. As soon as I read his confession, I gasped. How could that be? But the story was intersting, update soon.
Wendigo Heart chapter 14 . 4/4/2005
As a asome u have another chapter on its way. But anyways i think its an awesome story... keep it up! :)
FLUFF MASTER chapter 14 . 4/3/2005
Lol i liked it. No kaginu fluff but oh well. Anyway, the only porblem was that there was a couple of typos but thats natural. _. gj. UPDATE
Kei-Ookami.kara.mori chapter 14 . 4/3/2005
YAY! KOGA! HOTTIE! YESH! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »