Reviews for DogEDog
SwEeT.yAoI.fAnDoM chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
lol poor inu and ko- ok no one cares about koga but still!lol
dark ninja 2823 chapter 26 . 7/3/2007
please update.
dark ninja 2823 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I love your story.
Aero Tendo chapter 26 . 6/28/2007
OMG! You updated a story! *faints* Lol!

The stuff that Inuyasha faced in class was funny from the notes to the teachers.

Kagome should just teach him about computers. It would make her job a bit easier. Um... on second thought, he'd probably wreck it or delete her hard drive. Better to keep him away. Lol!

I don't know what music that is, nor why she'd keep it so loud that'd hurt the ears of her canine friends (Come on, show SOME consideration!) but the scene with the large knife was just too funny.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 26 . 6/23/2007
UPDATE! LOVE THE STORY!
GlimmeringB52 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I saw the shocking use of the caps-lock button, the pitifully short paragraphs... if you can call those one-liners a paragraph, and the chatspeak in the author's note and stopped right there.

If you want anyone to review who's opinion is actually worth a darn, you're going to have to improve in many, many ways.
Tempest78 chapter 26 . 6/21/2007
Absolutely one of the most origional story lines I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
Tempest78 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
WOW! I am duely impressed!
Aero Tendo chapter 25 . 1/12/2007
Nice chapter, more typos in this one than Eragon but still a pleasant read. Just curious though, did you forget to name the chapter? I see that you named all your chapters up until this one.
KatieTheWolfdog chapter 25 . 10/28/2006
this is so cool what happens next update soon
TornadoTori chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
this story is freakin awesome
Anime Chick009 chapter 25 . 10/1/2006
Short but it's still an update in my book! _ Can't wait for the next chapter!
jessiskags chapter 25 . 9/28/2006
cool
Bouncy Fangirl601 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
why is kagome sad? ergg annoyying!
inuiskags chapter 25 . 9/10/2006
i cant wait until you update, this is a really funny story. keep up the good work even though you dont need to. bye-bye.
279 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »