Reviews for DogEDog
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 25 . 9/9/2006
not bad, update soon
Ondjage chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Once again, SacredYoukai's little sis here,and if she finds out I'm reviewing on her account I will be in deep shit. You know what's odd? I keep thinking Koga or Inuyasha are gonna try and hump Kagome's legs or something! LMAO

That would be funny, Kagome would be all freaked out and stuff!
Ondjage chapter 15 . 8/1/2006
Oh shit... please tell me you don't plan on sticking Koga with that random Diana girl... PLEASE DON'T!

That ruins the whole story!

*Stabs Diana to death* there! That will fix it! :D

I love your story (aside from the gorgeous Koga being stuck with random Diana... just keep him single! I think it's neat how he loves Kagome!)

KILL DIANA AND MAKE KOGA SINGLE ONCE MORE! PLEASE!

Oh and this isn't SacredYoukai, this is her little sister, I was just reading your story when I got to this chapter and flipped out about Diana\Koga

I had to say something about it.
Anime Chick009 chapter 24 . 7/18/2006
I'm just gald to see an update. Over the summer they are few and far between. Hope to see another one soon! _
Princess chapter 24 . 7/17/2006
HEY THERE! That was a totally awsome story! Good Job! It was one of there very few storyies that held my attention and I hope that you will write more and very soon!
VirginiasGirl chapter 24 . 7/8/2006
good cant wait for the next update
xBrokenxAngelxWingsx chapter 24 . 7/5/2006
great chapter, Hope you type another one soon!
Fallen-Princess chapter 24 . 7/3/2006
shame on you getting sent to boot camp bad girl

but im glad you finally up-dated

YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH

CAPS-LOCK IS FUN!
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 24 . 7/3/2006
not bad, update soon.
Aero Tendo chapter 24 . 7/2/2006
Cool chapter and I noticed no errors so you must be either getting better or using a word processor.
Kate chapter 22 . 6/29/2006
Hi, normally, I don't leave negative reviews, but most authors do say constructive criticism is better than no feedback at all, and several aspects of this story really bothered me.

For instance, what's the deal with Kagome and her mother treating Koga and InuYasha like pets just because they've changed form? If anything, Kagome should be sympathetic towards them. Treating them like pets (i.e. doghouses, dogfood, ordering them around)when they're still every bit as intelligent as a human is just really degrading and is an abuse of power.

Speaking of abuses of power, what the fuck were you thinking putting SHOCK collars on them? Shock collars should only be used on regular animals as a last resort and only then when totally necessary. Shocking InuYasha and Koga (or threatening to) for things like arguing with Kagome is not only degrading and wrong- it's just sick. It'd be like kicking a puppy because the puppy was annoying you, only worse because the puppy has a human mind and knows it should have rights. I know this is just a fic, but I hate having my favorite character (InuYasha) exploited like that. He's such a proud person, and he deserves so much better.
Xxpuppyeyes chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
kool story. update soon please
Lady-Nv chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
ya normaly i dont read this kind of story but i made an acception and read it and...I LOVE IT! keep it goin'
CelticLadyLynn236 chapter 23 . 1/30/2006
Just keep on updating this story
gangsta chapter 12 . 1/29/2006
hey ur from philly 2 im from south -west philly what part of town r u from and what do u think is better pat's or geno's

ps- i luv this story its very funny and as adictive as cigarettes!1