Reviews for Groping
AM78 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Another good chapter. I think you've done a really good job getting inside Miroku's head and telling the story from his point of view. The notion that seeing Sango's reaction was the best part about groping her to him isn't one I've heard before, but it makes sense, and seemed plausible the way you described it.

It was also interesting to hear a battle described in third person from a blind man. Of course I would have preferred to see it firsthand, but of course so would Miroku which is kind of the point. Good job overall.
AM78 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Wow, what a start. I didn't expect Miroku's blindness to come on so suddenly or severely affect his other aspects, like being able to fly on Kirara. Seems like he's got a lot of overcome.
RaiynetheHedgehog chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
I'll admit-when I saw the summary of this story, I was very skeptical, wondering how such a story was going to be portrayed, how such a feat would be accomplished.

And this has blown me away.

You took a really big risk writing in the first person, when the person is BLIND, too, and I just have complete respect for that. All the characters are perfect with their personalities, and the descriptions, oh, the descriptions were wonderful. I LOVE descriptive writing, and I just loved how you described everything. It's so true how much we rely on our sight, and everything that Miroku was feeling...I just felt so bad for the poor guy. Sango was right; sometimes, you never realize just how important something is until you lose it.

I was curious as to why Miroku was suddenly struck blind, and I am certainly glad that the question got answered at the end of the story and makes perfect sense, too. (Sometimes it's easy to forget that Inuyasha is over 200 years old, because my first question was "Why didn't Inuyasha get blinded, too?" And not even a moment later I was like, "Because he's, like, 200 years old, genius, even though he sometimes acts like he's 7." XD)

Sango and Miroku's relationship grew WONDERFULLY throughout this. I loved how in the beginning of this blindness, Miroku tried to make himself feel better by grabbing a feel (of course), but then how he reacted was very real. He must've liked it when Sango slapped him, but he also must have loved seeing her reaction, so it didn't bring him nearly as much joy as it would have. It's so crazy how much we rely on our sight to truly gauge how other people are feeling. As Sango said some things, I myself wondered how she appeared, because when she gets quiet, it's for a reason, and you can usually tell by a person's face how they feel or what they're thinking about. I thought it was a really nice touch to add that Sango had an uncle who went blind in his old age, which is how she knew how to take care of Miroku like it was second nature. I felt intense feelings when she commented on how Miroku hadn't smiled, not once, since he'd been struck blind, and how she'd commented that he was always the cheerful one. That just made me nearly cry, because the poor guy does try to be cheerful even though he knows he has a fatal curse that would kill him one day if he didn't break it, and being struck blind hasn't made his situation any better.

I LOVED the part when she described the sunset. Can I say that I squealed like an insane fangirl when Sango said, "The clouds are the same color as your eyes, houshi-sama." I was just...I squealed and nearly melted into a puddle of goo at that line. Yes, it's those little tiny things that make me squeal like a crazed, insane, rabid fangirl. So, if I reacted so strongly to that little sentence...you can only imagine my reaction to their kiss.

MY GOD. Their kissing. Was absolutely. Beautiful. Oh my gosh, I was blown away. It was beautiful and wonderful and sweet and insightful. I just couldn't get enough of when Miroku called Sango "my Sango". I LOVED when Miroku was describing the kiss, saying that he remembered it more as if he had been eating cherries and cream than the touching of lips, moisture, etc. He was always saying how Sango was sweet, and how the kiss conveyed all the things she was. So as you can imagine, that made me melt COMPLETELY into a puddle of goo and made me feel all warm and fuzzy and happy on the inside; I literally had to close my door so that I could flop onto my bed and squeal into my pillow from the happiness and the intense FEELS.

Then, the fighting with the demons. When Miroku and Sango first fought the demons a little earlier in the story, I liked how easily they worked together. In truth, it was almost always Miroku and Sango who would fight together, and Inuyasha and Kagome as the other team. It was the way that they operated the most effectively, because both pairs made great teams. And when he had to kill the mother demon...I could only imagine his terror. Things are so much scarier when you CAN'T see them. I'm so glad Sango was there to support him, or I have no idea what would've happened to our favorite monk.

The ending...was absolutely priceless. Miroku, being the wonderful person that he is, made sure that Sango was the first thing he saw when he regained his eyesight, and then gave her a big, wet kiss. I was just cheering the guy on in my head you have no idea. The reactions of the others were great, especially Inuyasha's. And Miroku's retaliation...

Can I just say I literally had to stop reading because I was laughing so hard? I could NOT stop laughing as I pictured the scene in my head, because it was just SO PERFECT, and I could SO see Miroku doing that. Inuyasha was complaining about Miroku kissing Sango? Well, then, the monk had to rectify this, and what better way than to give our favorite half demon his own big, wet, noisy kiss? PERFECT revenge. X3

So, basically, what I'm trying to convey is this-this story has touched me in ways I never thought I could be touched. I know that's a little weird, but that gave me LOTS of insight on a lot of things. I've always contemplated: if I had to lose a sense, what sense would I want to lose? I couldn't think of any I'd be willing to give up-maybe smell or taste, but besides that, I couldn't imagine living without the ability to see, to hear, or to feel. It would be too terrifying, and I'm glad how maturely Miroku handled it. He could've thrown tantrums if he wanted, but he tried to make the best of it, while he was wallowing in slight self-pity. And this story was just...so expertly written. It's absolutely wonderful and insightful and truthful.

So, I loved this story. Thanks for making my day by writing this wonderful piece of fiction and posting it up for us to see. :)
Otaku-SIG chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Wow, I have just finished reading this fanfiction and I have to say I enjoyed it so much.

I do have some vision loss from time to time too haha, so I know more or less what you were talking about in the first chapter.

I am a Miroku x Sango super fan, and I want to remark the kissing scene, it has been SO beautiful. And the ending was really funny :)

I'll be watching your work Starzki, I loved this
hyperness reached a new level chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
i really like that story it was so sweet. lol at the end i'm a buffy fan too
Shadow Cat17 chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
I re-read this story again! Because I love it! And I love this chapter and the fact that Miroku tackeld and kissed InuYasha so made my morning!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
Wow! Wonderful story! I love Blind!Miroku because it is so intresting, and it just expands on a writers creativity talents through discription! Wonderful!
Future Queen of the World chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
love it so much!You write so good love all the fluff.I wish every fanfic i read was as good as this, anyway please write more i adore MirSan fanfics
FlamingRedFox chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
This who story was just... WOW *blinks* Absolutely wonderful! XD Your descriptions are just so... descriptive! I actually tried closing my eyes for a few minutes to try and put myself in Miroku's shoes. That barely lasted 30 seconds though cause I was more concerned with reading the rest of this fic. XD I wish I could be as amazing at descriptions as you. *pouts* My own writing tends to be very... talkative, heh heh.

But anyways...

You've really done an amazing job with this fic! It was actiony, and romantic, and silly, and sad, and curiosity evoking, and sweet all at the same time! XD It was a nice lil pick-me-up for my current mood. *grumbles something about stupid colds in the middle of summer* . XD Meh. I berry much luff this fic! Haha.

And those kisses. *squeals* So cute and sweet and silly and oh my god what was he thinking! XD I swear Miroku kissing Inuyasha made me think of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. episode where Chandler started kissing everyone to hide his relationship with Monica... o.O . XD But it was a much better punnishment than Kagome just sitting him like usual! XD

And now for some excessive praise!

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, amazing, fantastic, adorable, awesome, incredible, luffable, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

XD I loved every minute of this fic. It earns a nice spot on my favorites list. _ You've done an absolutely wonderful job of writing it. Wonderful, wonderful job!

Sincerely,

FlamingRedFox

Arhazivory chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
Wow...what a great story. I really loved that scene when they kissed. That was very romantic and very sweet. Really good work.
ithiliengirl108 chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
woohoo! Miroku/Sango fluff!

I loved it...

And your family seems fun, lol, alot like mine... Oh wait, maybe that's not such a good thing.

ithilien
GRose522 chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
Wow. That was simply amazing. That has got to be the best Miroku/Sango fic I have ever read. How on earth did you do it? Kudos to you for a great story!

-GRose522
kitsune-koinu chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
Sarai D. Lee chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Haha, ah that was a good one.

D
Silindro chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Inuyasha's 'Ugh can I be blind too?' comment cracked me up. That was a wonderful before-bed story. So glad I read it. There was a lot of believability and genuine emotion in it that is so hard to find in most canon-based stories. Bravo.