Reviews for The World Without Me
Sierra6117 chapter 1 . 2/14
Your harry in this chapter is blatantly OP! He is a mary sue! Your writing sucks!
Remnae chapter 1 . 1/27
I know I should feel bad for all the Hogwarts students, but the knife wrenched into my heart at the very end.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
I don't know what a lot of author's obsession with calling spells by their incantation is. "The Avada Kedavra". You mean the killing curse? What else do your characters say?

"Oh, the remote's all the way across the room. Give me a sec, I'll ACCIO it."
"Give that back! Teacher, Bob EXPELLIARMUS'd me and he won't give me my wand back!"

You act as though there's no other way to reference a spell other than the words you speak to make it happen. Why have names for spells at all if nobody ever uses them?
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 32 . 12/27/2017
Ah yes, Dudley and Ron. Beautiful scene. Now I just need to hope someone doesn't start shipping them...
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 20 . 12/26/2017
omg, I knew it was the Dursleys!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 13 . 12/26/2017
Ah, a glamour! I forgot about those...
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 13 . 12/26/2017
Blue eyes? But Harry has his Mother's eyes... unless he was able to change the color...
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 11 . 12/26/2017
There are obviously some flaws as noted in reviews below mine, but overall, this story is different scent from the rest. That Ollivanders scene earlier was especially magical.
RatherFabulous chapter 17 . 12/24/2017
Poor Harry, having to extirpate his hand due to Madame Malkin's grip.
If he'd just extricated it, he'd still have two hands...
evergreen-icy chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
Hey, what Harry said is cruel! The eggs may be precious for human but they are the snake's cub!
…Or not? I didn't see a mate for the snake.(。íìok i know that's not the point.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/12/2017
Great story. Well done and thanks for the share
Daneru chapter 9 . 12/9/2017
Why hasn't anyone asked about Harry paying some part of the school's tuition? He's eating the food and using potions ingredients. Also, polyjuice potion takes a month to stew and can't be completed in a single class. In addition, Snape didn't create the Wolfsbane potion in canon, Damocles did.
Daneru chapter 8 . 12/9/2017
This was very confusing. Albus never once invited "James" to be a Hogwarts student. He only said he was welcome anytime. In addition, Hogwarts is a boarding school; not a day school. Just why should this stranger receive such dispensation?

Also, in the last chapter you had Cedric Diggory and Cho Chang in the school, but Cedric should be 20 years old at this time, and Cho should have graduated the previous year.
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
stylo1 , it's suppose , not supose. Before judging someone's work, maybe take a look at your autocorrect. This is a wonderful story, though you are allowed your own opinion.
stylo1 chapter 7 . 12/6/2017
our kind, as he calls us. that makes no sences it mearly means another race then his own, im gonna stop commenting now its clear you just cant write, bad plot bad flow, only good gramma well thats one thing i supose
5,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »