Reviews for The World Without Me
Hoseoko chapter 5 . 11/1
I don’t get it? I might haves messed something but if I haven’t then why is he repeatedly being sold he looks like Sirius?
Hoseoko chapter 5 . 11/1
So Harry hit the two death eaters with a torture curse, and WATCHED THEM while doing so yet didn’t see one of the death eaters crawling to his want and casting a cutting hex? That just doesn’t make sense
kisa kuchiky chapter 33 . 10/20
Excelente fic recién lo leí todo. Saludos
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 33 . 10/3
I loved this! This fic was fantastic! I’m glad Harry’s okay! I wonder who that mystery vampire was that surprised everyone by signing the treaty. So Harry also signed the treaty in blood. I wish we could’ve gotten a bigger family reunion. I’m glad Snape lived! And Dudley helping Ron throw things out of the window was hilarious. Vernon helping out only because he could hurt wizards was kinda psychopathic, but okay. I hope Harry and Ginny got together! Lol. Great story. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 32 . 10/3
Damn. For a second, I thought Harry was going to die. I’m glad Salazar got to kill something, but sad a dragon had to be it. Damn Voldemort.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 31 . 10/3
I hope Viktor Kruger isn’t one of them.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 30 . 10/3
Uh, why does Harry’s map not show his name on it in this universe, but this universes map does? That makes no sense.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 29 . 10/3
Also, I forgot to ask, but does Hermione not know who Harry really is? She was confused when Harry said Lupin taught him the Patronus charm in Third Year and said Harry wasn’t with them then. And does Harry have his regular appearance?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 28 . 10/3
Does Charlie nit know Harry’s a parselmouth?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 27 . 10/3
I hope Orion is okay to be there. Wish Sirius had said his middle name was Orion. Lol. Also, Snape’s Patrinus is a doe! How did you not know this?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 26 . 10/3
I’m glad Nagini is okay! And Greyback is dead! Yay!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 25 . 10/3
I hope Nagini is okay. And how can Nagini wrap around Harry’s waist and not make it look weird if she’s eight feet long?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 24 . 10/3
They really should knock Manx unconscious. And I hope Nagini doesn’t get killed.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 23 . 10/3
I like Dumbledore, but here’s he’s annoying. I’m glad Harry ks going to win the war! And Pettigrew deserved everything he got. Did the Cruciatus curse make Pettigrew go blind?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 22 . 10/3
Hopefully Dudley realizes wizards aren’t bad. Well, most of them. Harry’s Nagini better live! And I’m glad Pettigrew was caught!
5,807 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »