Reviews for The World Without Me
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 19 . 9/17
really... emeralds? lame.
Gina chapter 32 . 9/8
I'm not sure you're still reading these but I thought it was a great battle scene and the Shrinking Shack was even better!
Gina chapter 23 . 9/7
Years late but, . . . prayers for your family
Gina chapter 22 . 9/7
I'm sort of sad you missed some spelling errors but it's been a lovely story!

ms gina marina at gmail dot com
Gina chapter 10 . 9/7
I was waiting for another letter from Draco to his dad but I thought it would be about class. I liked this letter, it has more bite ;-)
Gina chapter 2 . 9/7
So far I'm liking this story but I really hope all the chapters don't have your comments/thanks at the top. Sorry, just a pet peeve.
PM99999 chapter 21 . 8/30
"the good Nagini had used this moment of inattention and had coiled around the Dark Lord's servant. She bit the other's head harshly and suffocated the servant to death."

So Nagini killed 'herself', eh?
Would that be considered suicide?

Quite a similar question as to when two different versions of the same character happen to fall in love; would any 'action' be considered masturbation, as they would be 'pleasuring' 'themselves'?
PM99999 chapter 8 . 8/30
"No, I'm sorry. I never really knew my parents anyway, but a dear friend once told me that they had both been great wizards."

So Harry had two fathers...? I obviously know what was meant*, but the usage of the word "wizards", which is the term used for more than one magical man, makes it seem this way.

* The other definition is "a person who is very skilled in a particular field or activity", which would fit Lily.
Tropicalnight chapter 33 . 8/20
I'm crying -sniff- he waited so long he's finally home! Remus and Sirius are crying and I'm also crying everyone is crying this was such a beautifully written fanfic. This was so incredibly amazing and brilliantly executed. I loved every character and especially the ending. It wasn't cliche, but still emotional and I loved the vampire part, even if I was dying for Harry to just reunite with his Godfathers. I especially loved how supportive the two were of Harry even though he technically was a dark wizard, even if he wasn't evil. I also adore Salazar, Negini, and Hegwig. I love how you put Hermione in Ravenclaw, and the Ron wasn't an asshole. I was sort of pleasantly surprised by the appearance of the Dursleys, and I loved the part when they started throwing things out the windows. All in all, this was a wonderful story
Reality chapter 5 . 8/17
..."starting a little below his shoulder and going down his arm to stop at his wrist."

Have you ever heard of the term: "Cut upward, not across." It's because there's an artery in your forearm. Without stopping the bleeding, one would literally bleed out in minutes. Sorry for the crude terminology, but it's the truth. I have three years in EMS and have seen people for from this type of injury; self inflicted or otherwise.

Other than that, great story so far. Really great plot and very original.
Luna chapter 33 . 8/9
Overall WWM is an interesting story. Story development was okay, though there were some story-magic happening. Character development needs some work as they all seemed one dimensional and your older characters seemed juvenile. Lastly, you have a lot of word choice and grammatical errors in every chapter (e.g. using imbecile instead of imbecilic, "not moron" instead if not moronic, etc.); many times it's simply picking the wrong part of speech.
At 17 Harry is considered an adult in the wizarding world, why do you keep calling him kid?
Amalthia chapter 33 . 7/24
I had fun reading your story!
T0ny4 chapter 33 . 7/24
Wow, this was amazingly I have read hundreds of HP fanfics and this is one of my favorites. Especially bc I love the ones about traveling to an AU and this one is finish, they are usually incomplete. I loved this ending it was perfect
LoneTraveler chapter 31 . 6/21
I'm sure you're long gone from this story, I just wanted to mention something in case you're still writing other stuff. This is the only story I've read of yours, but in this one, you use a bunch of idiomatic phrases that are just slightly off. I suggest working with a beta reader.

Here's an example:

Snape opened his mouth to protest but his arch-enemy beat him to the bush...

It's "beat him to the punch", honest.

Anyway, I generally just translate in my head what I figure you mean because I really like your version of Harry and the interaction between the characters.

So, I hope this helps in some way.
5,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »