Reviews for The World Without Me
Oh, holly hell... As I read some of the lines that your work, I can't help but boggle at how much this reads like 'My Immortal'. Clearly not to the same extent but but it exhibits a very similar mind frame, and I don't know whether to laugh or cringe.

Like this gem: "Harry also knew he wasn't a Light Wizard, neither an Evil one. But he knew very Dark Magic and his mind had had its share of Unforgivables. He was a Dark Wizard, not Evil like Voldemort, but he wasn't going to tell this to the whole world."

Or this one: "Hey! You a Pureblood or a Mudblood, Evans?"

Harry looked at him unperturbedly. "I'm half-and-half, but more this half than the other."
Redb4Black chapter 23 . 9/18
Faith*
Redb4Black chapter 9 . 9/18
Wolfsbane wasn't created by Snape but okay
Redb4Black chapter 9 . 9/18
Polyjuice takes a month to brew
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 33 . 9/17
Loved it.
DoctorTardis8337 chapter 1 . 8/28
rereading this for the... actually I don't know how many times it has been that I have read this. that is how good this is.
Leo105 chapter 33 . 8/14
I really enjoyed reading this story, thanks so much for uploading!
slvrphoenx chapter 33 . 8/10
this was a great story i loved it. i can say i have enjoyed every story of yours i have read. please keep writing.
Duncan Mackay chapter 33 . 8/2
10/10 read till the end. One of the best fanfics ive read.
good story
illerayn chapter 30 . 7/25
Ah, thanks for correcting the Map's error.
illerayn chapter 29 . 7/25
Another little error, in the previous chapters (5 ? 6 ?) Dumbledoor use the Marauder's Map to see who 'James' is, but there is no name which show on the Map, so Charlie couldn't have seen Harry's name in the second floor.
illerayn chapter 9 . 7/24
Just a little mistake, Polyjuice Potion is not a potion which can be made in one day, it take a month to make it (cf wiki). But as you said that the ingredients were prepared before the class, I can accept your explanation (a little more explanation by Snapeit normally takes one month to brew but I prepared the ingredients so just follow the board's have been better).
NekiCat chapter 33 . 7/6
I'm really sorry to say, but this chapter has serious pacing problems. This does not mean that the writing in general was bad, on the contrary! But after the war chapter, which was very much the climax of the story, what should have followed was an epilogue. But this is a chapter where you opened more story threads (Harry being kidnapped). As a result, it very much overstayed its welcome. I found myself getting bored and skipping paragraphs. The interactions with the vampires should have been part of the sequel, not this story.
NekiCat chapter 32 . 7/6
Finally, they arrived with Harry in the infirmary. To their shock, there was no bed to put him on, no bandage to dress his wounds, no potion to still his pain. Then Harry died.

Oops. Looks like it wasn't such a good idea to throw out the medical equipment with a battle going on right outside ;)
5,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »