Reviews for The World Without Me
NekiCat chapter 33 . 7/6
I'm really sorry to say, but this chapter has serious pacing problems. This does not mean that the writing in general was bad, on the contrary! But after the war chapter, which was very much the climax of the story, what should have followed was an epilogue. But this is a chapter where you opened more story threads (Harry being kidnapped). As a result, it very much overstayed its welcome. I found myself getting bored and skipping paragraphs. The interactions with the vampires should have been part of the sequel, not this story.
NekiCat chapter 32 . 7/6
Finally, they arrived with Harry in the infirmary. To their shock, there was no bed to put him on, no bandage to dress his wounds, no potion to still his pain. Then Harry died.

Oops. Looks like it wasn't such a good idea to throw out the medical equipment with a battle going on right outside ;)
THIS WAS AMAZING THANKYOU
MilaStriker chapter 33 . 7/3
This was absolutely amazing! I wish you had done the standalone fic, but I guess I’ll just imagine it myself :p
Absolutely awesome story! Loved it :)
mirus2015 chapter 1 . 6/12
This was amazing. It made me laugh and cry. I really love it.
IFRITE chapter 33 . 5/15
It's been a fun ride! And I really like your Nagini! Thank you for the great story :)
PervyPanda chapter 11 . 5/13
I know it's late but why not use a Potronus Charm?
Cindy chapter 1 . 5/12
Well damn. If this isn't a great start to a narrative, I don't know what is.
subzeus chapter 14 . 5/8
Yikes. I had been enjoying this fic, despite the continued spelling and grammar errors, until this chapter. You really need to work on how to write a battle scene, especially if it's supposed to include Dumbledore. This man scares Voldemort himself yet he was bested by a handful of Death Eaters? I'll continue on, but I would hope you eventually do a rewrite of this scene at some point.
Phazex chapter 33 . 4/28
GREAT STORY NOT GONNA LIE KINDA DISSAPOINTED THAT U FINISHED IT BUT ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO U OR ANYONE WHO READS THIS JUST JOIN THIS DISCORD SERVER:ZKd9WDQ OR PM ME SRRY BOUT CAPS

Thanks

Phazex
AyaValkyrie chapter 33 . 4/27
Yes yaoi!
httpkirby chapter 33 . 4/18
Wahaha, this was such a good story!
httpkirby chapter 26 . 4/18
I'm going to be very sad if this lad ends up dead earlier than he should be.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 16 . 4/17
I really like your story!
5,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »