Reviews for The World Without Me
WOOH! YES! YES! YES!
SnowFlecked chapter 12 . 9/19
SQUEE!
SnowFlecked chapter 11 . 9/19
I support a griffin animagus 100%! It is probably near perfect for Harry!
SnowFlecked chapter 1 . 9/18
Shizzle! Faux just sacrificed himself! ... Crap, I knew this was going to be a bittersweet story.
rnthenu chapter 33 . 9/13
I thought the story turned out to be quite amateurish especially the dialogues. Hope best for future endeavours.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 8/24
"the wind had stopped, making the landscape look eerie and ominous." How does that even work? How does wind stopping change how the land looks? Also, just three sentences prior, in the same scene description, you mention that "A cold wind howled its sadness..." Which is it? The wind can't be both howling and still at the same time.

"A deep cry resonated throughout the air, a sad and desperate melody escaping its throat, trying to find at least one person alive." A sad and desperate melody escaped the throat of the air? Or the throat of the deep cry? And then something (the cry, the melody, the air) tried to find a living person? You have serious pronoun problems and sentence/paragraph structure issues.

"Harry Potter looked around himself lifelessly..." So... he's a zombie? Or did you mean listlessly?

Nagini tried to kill Harry exactly once in canon, not "so many times". Also, not a cobra. And Hedwig died well before the battle of Hogwarts.

On top of all that, Harry was SUICIDAL, wanting to kill himself because after winning a war he had nothing and nobody left to live for. And then, being offered a chance to fight the same war over again, from a worse starting position, in a world where nobody knows him and he thus has no friends, he ACCEPTS?! Really? This is completely unbelievable.

So that's about five or six major problems just in the prologue. Let's see if the start of the actual story is any better...
Pathseekerme chapter 29 . 8/21
I am really enjoying reading your story! I think you are an amazing writer, and the way your descriptions and dialogs just WORK and your characters are strong, smart, capable but not SUPER CHARACTERS is awesome! Thanks for writing this.
Oook. Now I know why Charlie saw Harry on the Map. But it was an error at first ;) Great story by the way. I like this Harry a lot. And the whole plot as well. The lenght is also just fine, not too long nor too short. And definitely not boring for even a second - something not many authors can do really. I like all the characters and that they are not too far from the cannon ones so they are easily accepted and make me feel, well like home nothing less :) The world is just as vast and full of magic and mysteries as the original one and I love that. Thank you for creating such a marvellous story. Wish you luck and all the best :D
How was Charlie able to see Harry on the Maruders Map? I thought he was invisible becuse he was dead in this world.
haphazrd3 chapter 7 . 7/13
This story doesn't make any fucking sense.
Harry doesn't want to involve anyone in the coming conflict, but at the same time he doesn't seem prone to kill the Death Eaters himself... So exactly how is the menace going to be addressed ?
Moreover, returning to Hogwarts as a student is not exactly a good way to divert attention from others onto himself.

It's interesting to see what passed for a good story back in the day, though.
haphazrd3 chapter 2 . 7/12
There's one major flaw in this AU. Had Harry died as a one year-old and Voldemort survived, Voldemort would have been even slower at overtaking the wizarding world. That doesn't make any sense. It's hard to imagine Voldemort laying low during seventeen years, especially after being certain his mortal fow was eliminated.
blooddynasty chapter 6 . 7/6
don't injured/recovered students get served food in their beds? it would defeat the purpose of the wing otherwise
blooddynasty chapter 6 . 7/6
don't injured/recovering patients get served food in the
blooddynasty chapter 5 . 7/6
also Ix nay on the canon rehash por favor..
5,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »