Reviews for The World Without Me
Great job!

If Alternate dimension time Draco, Ron and Hermione are in 7th year then Cedric and Cho would be graduated already.
Why did you make Dumbledore such a control idiot? I love J. K. Rowling’s headmaster. He’s a completely different person comparing with the one in your story
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 15 . 8/4
Harry: Look, this an unbreakable fortress but I am Harry Potter, so . . . yeah.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 33 . 7/9
This was a most interesting story. Filled with intrigue, laughter and tears. Very well written.
thank you for sharing.
warriorfb chapter 33 . 7/9
Amazing story, I'm glad I came across this, I loved the pacing in the actionpacked scenes, it felt really well done.

hzlanderson chapter 1 . 7/8
The story as a whole needs further editing and proofreading but the plot is well thought out and executed. Well written!
Xieners chapter 33 . 7/1
This deserves a favorite. Love it!
That's the one "suspension of disbelief" problem I have with this story: no matter how many times Harry fights DEs or saves people, fucking Albus (and a few other stupid morons) always has to stand around stroking his beard wondering if Harry is "good" or Daaaarrrrrrkkkkkkk... I have rolled my eyes countless times over that overdone tripe.
Azure Shine chapter 32 . 6/22
the bed one is the best joke hahahahahaha! i glad dursley useful
Azure Shine chapter 29 . 6/20
I really love this story the battle is makes sense and i glad harry not too strong to do it alone. the unity is great and i glad there mostly adult to fight in battle, so different than book and other FF stories. well kinda pity Hermione and ron not fight but it already boring so i glad u give another characters time to shine themself. i love the centaur and orion, and no romance especially with OC. i thought u gonna put harry with xiomara and she is OC but u not, i am so relieved.
Azure Shine chapter 27 . 6/20
haha Snape always cute as ever! glad u not makes him as villain. but raven? there no lily and his relationship, awww,
Azure Shine chapter 25 . 6/20
i kinda pity the tom. he is look like loser here, hahaha
Zile0 chapter 33 . 6/19
Wow! I loved this story. I found it difficult to put it down until I was done! Thank you so much for all of your effort and creativity as well as your generosity in sharing it with us. I look forward to reading it again.
aqp.gerencia chapter 8 . 5/21
Very good, I happy your histony is very nice
Perlz chapter 16 . 5/18
James Potter may have been a bully and show off sometimes, but he was a loyal man who died for his family, faught for the light, and earned insane loyalty from him friends. Harry is more like him than he knows.
5,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »