Reviews for The World Without Me
Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2021
It amazes me that you could use a word like fatidic but the homonym bare/bear completely escapes you. Hint : you used the wrong one.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2021
It's sad that so many fanfiction writers don't know the difference between loose and lose.
Ashmodai chapter 3 . 2/4/2021
Xiomara? What an retarded name. Madam Hooch first name is Rolanda.
GwenBD94 chapter 9 . 1/4/2021
I made it this far before the constant grammatical and sentence structure errors made it to difficult for me to engage in the story without distraction by the errors.
follz chapter 7 . 12/21/2020
This is... dumb.

Your Harry is supposed to be a war-weary, battle-toughened soldier from an AU who just killed Voldemort but at the cost of just about everyone. In this universe, he vowed not to lose them all over again.

Yet, so far, he's had two encounters with Death Eaters and what's he done? Gone for dramatic entrances, slow hood-reveals and told them his moniker while throwing *tickling* jinxes at a group of four... and then leaves it up to chance that they'll all just die when they follow him into Aragog's nest.

The fact that he let two high-ranking DEs live in his first encounter is absurd. All it does is give them another opportunity to murder/capture other people. Your Harry's decisions simply don't jive with the universe he's supposedly come from.

If anything, your Harry would be ruthless to the point of being sadistic this time around. He knows what's at stake, the last thing he would be doing is throwing fucking *tickling* jinxes around. He would be acting like a hired mercenary with a singular focus: kill Tom and his underlings as fast as humanely possible.

Anything less and your AU Harry isn't believable.
goober77 chapter 33 . 12/19/2020
please ignore the slash haters. i know it's been 12 whole years since this story was finished, but i'd love to see a sequel!
geekysole chapter 33 . 12/16/2020
meh ending in order to placate some rabid reviewers. kinda bummed that I wadded through all that angst now lol
Guest chapter 30 . 12/11/2020
I wish Harry would have yelled at them
Baysidebeef247 chapter 6 . 12/10/2020
Fucking annoying anxiety attack. You say that he’s grown but he’s acting like a child. Even in the books and movies he was this much of a pussy. Other than that it’s good but I can’t read it if the MC is pathetic
Guest chapter 33 . 12/7/2020
I love this story omg and ur an amazing writer this was one off the best war scenes i have ever read like woww amazing and i ship harry and alex soooo much like plzz make that ship happen
tsadokyoav chapter 24 . 12/6/2020
I refuse to review
HappyxZoro chapter 33 . 12/5/2020
J'ai adoré merci beaucoup
kittyranma chapter 33 . 11/30/2020
The story was a bit slow in the beginning. But it picked up the pace and became a favorite.
gabzep chapter 33 . 11/28/2020
I love your story but I have to admit that the kidnapping and Aleksandr the vampire seem to come out of nowhere. He met him once on the battlefield and now he’s a love interest.

I love what you did with Harry, he was powerful, smart, independent but still vulnerable when it came to Sirius and Remus.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2020