Reviews for The World Without Me
Tenjo chapter 13 . 2/22/2019
Your Harry is an idiot. He stands there in front of them and warns them when one, he knows it won’t work and two, he’s just idling by while other people he could be helping get hurt. He lost his element of surprise as well. He did that against Lucius and Antonin, the moron sat there and spoke, he even let them go when he should have just offed them then and there. Same with the other four he took to Aragog, he could have wiped them out in an instant but the moron played a prank that had chances of not working at all and which he knew wouldn’t get all of them. You built him up as some battle hardened guy who will do what’s necessary, but he’s a moronic Gryffindor, who acts just like the Order.
Tenjo chapter 10 . 2/22/2019
Trelawney has ALWAYS scared the living crap out of me and I seriously have no idea why. Her little bout just now actually made my chest constrict in fear.
Tenjo chapter 9 . 2/22/2019
I’m also a wee bit confused how him knowing MEDICAL potions (bar polyjuice) is a cause for concern. Hell, the fact that he knows how to make dreamless sleep out of necessity says one of two things. The first being that he has nightmares, meaning he’s simply been through difficult times. Or he brews them for someone else, which indicates a deep empathy for that someone. Both positive in my mind. That, after saving Colin, a muggle-born, then getting along with Gryffindors and other muggle-borns, THEN getting even with one of Riddle’s inner circle heirs. How do they think he’s evil?
Tenjo chapter 9 . 2/22/2019
It’s an alternate universe but you kept ages relatively similar right? So I’m confused about how Ron is a seventh year, but both Cho and Cedric are still at school. Also, Neville is still being portrayed as a ball of nerves, so even if he was half decent at potions in this alternate world, how in the bloody hell did he get into Snape’s N.E.W.T class? Or Ron for that matter.
Tenjo chapter 7 . 2/22/2019
Why’s he still going on about his boy-who-lived alias? His James Evans alias was already revealed at the school and it’s not exactly hard to figure out that they are the same person.
Therio chapter 33 . 2/7/2019
I know it's been a few years since this was published, so I hope the author still gets the reviews. I really enjoyed this story. It is too bad you stopped writing, as I was really looking forward to reading more Harry Potter stories by you.
Uebungsdummy chapter 3 . 2/2/2019
Hi,

I'm sure lots of people pointed it out...and I'm a littel bit sorry for saying it...but the canon name of the flying intructor is Rolanda Hooch.
Besides that...I'm definitly giving your story a chance :)

All the best
Dummy
Heart chapter 18 . 2/2/2019
Awesome scene with the Centaurs. Bit creepy on the 'teacher promises student to bang and court said student in a few years when "appropriate"' advice recommendation from Harry. Just *shudder* No
Heart chapter 17 . 2/2/2019
Heart chapter 14 . 2/2/2019
Oh hell no. GET 'EM!
Heart chapter 13 . 2/2/2019
WHAT THE FUCK, ROSMERTA?! FUCK THAT
! PUPPET MASTER DUMBLEDORE, REMEMBER!(!(, ;##! NO. Also, a couple of chappies back...it take like 2-3 months to brew Polyjuice so what even? And I though Harry didn't know how to Apparate, but he obviously does after he gets the last ingredient for Wolfsbane. ?
Heart chapter 12 . 2/2/2019
Hmm...does Draco truly want to be there. I don't like that abusive implicatiooooon. I LOVE IT ! I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES! Wonder what he got Rosmerta? HARRY, OH HOW COULD THEY HATE YOU? OOOOOH! This smol, hardened yet gushy boi. Snakes gotta bad rap. Meanwhile, Narcissa us still a Queen who don't give a fuck about anyone save her family. X,D Most likely. *hugs* Happy Christmas indeed!
Heart chapter 11 . 2/2/2019
Yas yas yes. I was wondering/worried that the D.E.s had launched an attack! YES COOL TATTOO WAND THINGIE! YAAAAAS! Oh I loved the wand scene! He does, does he? YES, STICK IT TO THAT TYRANT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! I love how the character interaction and reactions were realistic.
5,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »