Reviews for The World Without Me
Hamilton chapter 14 . 7/25
Not very realistic, that fight. It's not as if they were ambushed, they are inside Hogwarts, behind Hogwarts' wards. Even if you take into account that Dumbledore needed to protect the students, he would have put up more of a fight against a limited number of Death Eaters. And nobody except Ron notices Rookwood coming close enough to physically knock Harry out?
Hamilton chapter 6 . 7/25
If Weasley and Malfoy are seventh year students (ch. 3), I doubt Cho Chang and Cedric Diggory are still at school to have breakfast at the Ravenclaw table...
jmw03u chapter 32 . 7/24
Such a great story! This is my second time reading it. Thank you for writing this.
Thea Lilith chapter 33 . 7/19
It took me a whole day to read this while being interrupted but my main point is that this story is well planned, amazing plot, grammar, use of words and spelling and omg the feelings, I cried.

A bit. Just a bit, but yesssss thisss isss the besst book in my lissst.
Traveler301 chapter 1 . 7/14
Now that is the way a prologue should be written. The story plot is laid out, and makes me want to read your story.
Thanks,
RonPate
Traveler301
WHATEVER THE FUCK HAPPENED TO
CONSTANT VIGILANCE
TELLING HIS LIFE STORY TO WHOLE HOGWARTS STAFF
Eragon135790 chapter 2 . 7/5
i hope his animagus is either a snake or a flying animal.
J. El Lions Lohn Caesar chapter 33 . 6/30
Nice story and I enjoyed it thoroughly, small issue with thr speech patterns of some people like Dumbledore and Voldemort who seemed to talk very casually and out of character but it was not a big enough problem to put me off the story. Otherwise a very well written story, good luck on your future works.
Matt chapter 11 . 6/20
why in the world do you insist on adding an S to the end of Mr. Ollivander's name? It just Ollivander. No S on the end. I struggle to read this story at times because your English gets very strange. It's like you write in another language and then translate it using Google Translate. It's mostly correct, but with some really weird things that don't quite make sense.
natalieeannee chapter 33 . 6/16
Nice story.

I was curious when Ginny was introduced at the beginning... thinking she may have a larger part... but no? Her and Harry never connected again?

A bit interesting how Harry is all about parents!

I'm happy it all turned out well. I enjoyed how Harry formed alliances with so many different creatures (good job Nagini in decimating Voldie's force!).

The ending (introducing the large amount about vampires) seemed a little "additional". But Happy it all worked out.

Thank you for writing! This was very well written! I imagine many have enjoyed this story you share!
YYYYYYY! Y DOES IT HAVE TO BE OVER!

In all seriousness I really liked this story. It’s not what I typically read but it was nice. I however am wondering if Harry ever shows others his life or if Remus and Sirius are the only ones that find out. If u wanna leave it to my imagination then I respect that.

Once again great story!
Trixia Oliver chapter 33 . 6/7
Estou totalmente shippando o Harry com o Vampiro. Simples assim. Amei a fanfic! Uma sequencia? Com certeza eu quero!
Eliot Stein chapter 25 . 6/3
Oof... Even I felt that betrayal. Shouldn't say this but poor Voldemort, that must've broken the last of his feelings.
natalieeannee chapter 1 . 6/2