Reviews for The World Without Me
Critical2023 chapter 4 . 5/2/2023
also, Voldie Strangled this World's Harry.. HOW IS THE SCAR BOTHERING HIM? IT'S NOT A CURSED SCAR IN THIS WORLD!
Critical2023 chapter 3 . 5/2/2023
gotta love(actually Hate very much) dimensional/time travel stories where Harry has defeated voldie, which means his "whatever" in the scar is gone for good but it's returned when he winds up wherever/whenever he lands(flat on his face usually). guess writers luv it because it gives them reason to add to their word count on their stories.
the Whatever it was is Gone, so It Can't Be Returned.
moodysavage chapter 33 . 4/20/2023
I checked for a 1 chapter sequel...there was none.
moodysavage chapter 33 . 4/20/2023
Awesome
maiqsmail chapter 9 . 4/18/2023
I've decided to discontinue reading this. It's mediocre enough to keep going, but not good enough to enjoy the ride. Judging by the date of the writing, it gives some strong edgelord anime character vibe, Desu note, Naruto and the rest. I didn't enjoy it back then and not in the mood to try it now.
maiqsmail chapter 5 . 4/18/2023
Welp... This is some anime protagonist edgelord type of Harry. Not a fan, but I will check few more chapters to see how it goes.
maiqsmail chapter 4 . 4/18/2023
So he almost anonymously (because of the false name) got checked out in St Mungo for free and even got free potions? I'm sorry, but I have my doubts about this part.
And the rest of well... You're painting him as a gryffindork who wears his heart on his sleeve, and also as Mary Sue (animagus? Really?) and what about this talk that he has Voldi's power inside him? If this is about horcrux-scar,I thought that was more about Parseltongue and not about part of magical core.
maiqsmail chapter 2 . 4/18/2023
Meh, it would be coller if you would transport him without any possessions at all, terminator style.
streiff.manuel chapter 19 . 4/13/2023
Suuper inconsistent mc. He is soo painful to read. He has a new chance but doesent do anything besieds defence in 19chaps. Damm its au but he nows so much about tommy but doesnt do shit. Sometimes hes superstrong petrificus a fuc king basilisk and later he gets shit on by a few death eaters. Not fun to read if hes so inconsistent. He gets k.o. 2times in 2 chaps. Not my cup of tea.
Lexi0521a chapter 33 . 2/25/2023
I was reading "New Beginnings and Second Chances" by .Xanda. I'd only gotten a bit into it. The author kept recommending this story and to read it first. I must say, the other author was quite correct. This is an awesome story and I can see where she got such inspiration. The character development, presentation of challenges, as well as the final resolutions, were all well thought out and written brilliantly.
jaqmaq77 chapter 33 . 2/11/2023
I really enjoyed this story... The action and fights were really well done... but, I'm sorry, the point of the last chapter, (this chapter, 33) eludes me... 32 chapters of brilliance then a chapter of boredom?
It just baffled me in apparent... pointlessness? It just does not fit the story, it feels wrong?
As I said, I loved the first 32... the 33rd just died...
I did love that it stuck to the old joke - Come out you coward - there's only ten of us...
(Graveyard - Tommy boy waits till Harry has ran the maze fighting all the way, then tortures him... "And now you are exhausted, cut, Crusioed, and I have at least ten followers - I will show them how brave I am... in a duel... Give him his wand, Wormtail...")
panakhaniya23101998 chapter 33 . 2/1/2023
This is my favorite. I love everything about it. The best thing is NOT bashing anyone (bashing feels cheap). I wonder what if Pegasus was the animagus of harry.

Thank you for writing a good story.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 6 . 1/20/2023
The only problem I have is having Nagini as a cobra. Although cobras are not a small snake, they are not big enough to swallow a person and I can't see Tom with a snake that couldn't.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/14/2023
Oh, I would like to read Harry/Aleksandr. Was it write?
Charon's Crossing chapter 33 . 12/31/2022
This was an enthralling read. I couldn’t put it down and read it all in one sitting.
5,842 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »