Reviews for The World Without Me
leeniie chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Wow... that was pretty damn sad... but it was so cool! Bet it's different writing without Usagi there! heh! I think your going to rock the HP section just as much as you rocked the SM crossover catagory! Look forward to see what happens next!

Glitter Flutterby
evon2evon chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
nice beginning. cant wait to see the diferences in the new world. how much will harry tell? hope you will continue soon
wolfawaken chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
What do I think ? Excellent! update soon
pineapple chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
awesome! i love time travel fics. poor poor fawkes, that was so cool and sad. :( :)

update asap
Queen Diamond chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I liked it so far. I think this may be a very interesting story. I am going to miss not having Serena/Usagi in this one.

Queen Diamond
Invisible Rain chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
WOW. Seriously.. that was really powerful and something different from what I have read.. some real tragedy instead of one or two sad losses.. It's absolutely devastating... but highly realistic. I loved it. I'll be reading this one . And I don't read a lot of HP fiction.. you might just convert me :P
nightwisp chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
that was good can't wait till you update
renatalloyd chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
this is a really good beginning for the story. i love it. keep up the good work )
HannahJamison chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Hey! Keep going please!
Himeru chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
:D I think it's gonna be another great story _ yay! *glomps* XD Hehe Can't wait for the next chapter _
Tamira chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Promising start! - I am looking forward for the next chapter! - Please let Sirius be alive in the parallel dimension. - I did not think I would ever say this but Nagini seems to be nice.

Bye Tamira
kamisama no tenshi chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
ah! . thats so good!

hehe i can't wait to see what happens next!

and that was a good twist too! i thought Fawkes would still live, so is it like he used all of his magic to send harry to another world?

newayz

keep up the good work!

kat
miligurl08 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
It is an awsome beginning. Just please, dont make HArry a Slytherin. PLEASE! I have read too many if those. Thanx.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
YaY! another great story! b.d It's started out pretty darn good! I'm way excited to read the next chapter! keep up the good work! :D
GambitGirl2008 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Really, sad chapter. But I still wanna read more. Please update soon.
5,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 367 374 375 376 377 378 Next »