Reviews for The World Without Me
Sea Mitress chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
How could I miss this story?

It's simply AMAZING!

I can't remember the last time I was THAT eager to read more and more without interruptions.

I esp. liked how you portrayed Sirius (and a bit Remus) saying they were evn more hurt by the child's death.

I hope you'll update soon, I can't wait to read more about Harry's encounters with his past friends and loved ones...looking forward to Albus' visit :b
SomethingCorporate chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
yay! Has anyone noticed anything about the name 'Evans' yet? are they wondering if he knows lilly? Please update more often!

Thanks!
Page Purity chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
Please update soon!
ambereyes2873 chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
yay! I can't wait for Sirius and Remus to find out who he is, but i know it will probably take a while. Great chapter. Write more!
Tankred chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
Hmm, this is pretty interesting really, I hope Harry will explain it all to Dumbledore, Remus and Sirius eventually so that he can get the life he so rightfully deserves.
Emerald-eclipse chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
luv this fic. hope you'll update soon. are you going to make it a romance fic and if yes which pairing will you use? oh and btw. do any of you know a fic where aberforth Dumbledore is a new DADA teacher. i've been searching for this fic for weeks (whoa that rhymed)
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
I love it please up date asap!
cheers chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
hmm, i like the chapter. the way you are working on Harry's behaviour, is great we are seeing more of Harry's personality; that is what has shaped it in the past with voldemort and deatheaters from his world.

Although i am hoping that Harry is going to have a game with hooch soon or later. i really want to watch (or read) that.

Now, you say Harry is going back to hogwarts. What is he going to do there? *ponders of all the ideas*

Well, the next chapter should be interesting. Ablus was going to try to look in Harry's head again and didn't he say snape too? interesting.

plus, Remus and Sirius shall be there.

can't wait for the next chapter!
magnetic-starfish chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
Yay! Brilliant! Please update soon!
silvermist 91 chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
lut the story can't wait for the next update. somehow i think killing the death eater with aragog children were somehow gruesome, anyway can't wait ciao
talk2thebecky chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
Awsome chapter! I absolutely love this story. I like the thing you have going one with Harry and Hooch. That will be interesting to say the least
Eve27 chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
Oh great chapter please update soon. When are you going to show nagi and harry's ability to talk to her or is it a he? Please update soon and maybe you can make the next chapter longer that way there is more to read.
Stratagemini chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
Nice story. I hope that you don't make this a Harry/Sirius of Harry/Remus Pairing. It doesn't suit the tone of the story as it is now. Protective Remus is fine though. That could fit quite easily.
Mikazuki Hime chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
Yay! Great chapter, but it seemed a little shorter than usual. Still, great how you are moving the plot along.
Lady Light chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
hehe Yay! Ooh ; My mistake, I didn't remember reading about his appearance in chapter 2. *sigh* I'm such a bad reader, but I'll do what I can. Keep on writing! It's great! Hm... though I thought the cenataurs would know something but I guess not.
5,863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 368 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 388 .. Last Next »