Reviews for The World Without Me
Lady FoxFire chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
So what House will he be in? Will word of Harry being in the Forbidden Forest get back to Dumbledore?
wolfawaken chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
again a excellent chapter
Darkdragonhime chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
Like this chappy!:D
moonfyre chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
YAY! THANX 4 UPDATING, BUT UPDATE AGAIN SOON, k?

~MOONIE
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
Lovely!
Adyen chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
It didn't take too long... heck, it's quick, in my books. Some people don't update for MONTHS, you know... :D

Course, your updating speed is one of the things I like most about this fic. :D
Shortnshort chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
Great Story Harry(james)/remus
Lady Artemis Cosmos chapter 6 . 1/9/2005
I like it. What is Harry's animal form? Death Pheonix? Pheonix? Eagle? Hawk? Dragon?
dfDFFtyUjytjYTKyuKYk chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
This story keeps getting better and better, keep up the good work! If you do change your mind about the pairings though, I reckon it would be good to see something happen between Xiomara and Harry/James. Anyway, the story is great regardless.
moonfyre chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
beautiful story! absolutely touching! I haven't read a story this good in ages! please, please, please, by all means, write more! I'm now addicted to this story and I'm putting you on my favorites and author alert. Please write more, it's wonderful!

~moonfyre
Bonebiddy chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
This is a really fun story! I love AU stories and it will be good to see Harry back with Sirius after OOTP. Take it slow though. There is nothing worse then a rushed plot. I'm really liking the pace so far, your doing a good job. I'm loving Nagini being Harry's very protective companion.

I look forward to your next post.

BB
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 6 . 1/7/2005
I love it please up date asap!
Moonmage chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
intresstingI like it alot update soon:

Moonmage
Eve27 chapter 6 . 1/7/2005
Great story please update soon. I would like people or at least hogwarts staff to know about nagi I think that would be cool but i guess write now wouldn't be the best time to show nagi because they might think harry is dark but i say go for it I would like to see people freak out for fun. Please update soon.
Nosy reader chapter 6 . 1/6/2005
I've enjoyed the fun plot twists you've given to this story and have been following along since the second chapter was written. But I just took a look at the reviews and I wanted to put in my two cents of opinions. I actually will probably read the story no matter what plot line you take, but if you haven't decided how the whole thing is going, I'd like to suggest to keep the romance, if any, at a low. You've got good characters and action and fun relationships to play with already. I'm not a fan of slash, but even if you do a girl/guy hook-up with Harry I think I'll be a bit dissappointed. Your Harry seems to need friends and family but doesn't seem too interested or in need of a significant other.
5,862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 369 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 389 .. Last Next »